Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

XXGETSUMXX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SHOCKER360

SHOCKER360

XXGETSUMXX Empty
PostSubject: XXGETSUMXX   XXGETSUMXX EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:30 pm

XXGetsumXX runs Singleback bunch formation vs Man to man. Snug flip to break the zone. He likes to use motion all the time. If you press he will audible to singleback bunch verticles and motion to the outsie if you manually cover he can easily hit the rb on a drag or the inside WR or outside (inside cross) . XxGetsumxX can read defense really good you got to confuse him and pressure him at the same time. I sugest a Zone and Man combo on defense disquise your defense.

His defense is ok but not as good as his offense he has alot of holes especially on the middle of the field. Run againts him he is weak againt the run motion your tight ends and wr to get better blocking when you run againts him too. He mixes zone and man coverage.

One of My touchdowns came on a tip Iam goin to give you here you can do this againts any zone coverage using single back trips bunch.

When you see xxgetsumxx on zone coverage use single back trips bunch. If your left WR is lined up outside the numbers hike throw leading at 10 oclock beat his zone for 2 tds.

Last edited by SHOCKER360 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenallstars.com
AceBoogie8

AceBoogie8

XXGETSUMXX Empty
PostSubject: Re: XXGETSUMXX   XXGETSUMXX EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:04 pm

LMAO! Fire Info
Back to top Go down
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

XXGETSUMXX Empty
PostSubject: Re: XXGETSUMXX   XXGETSUMXX EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Here is what is funny, Shocker you are now 0-5 against me officially. Also at the end of the game last night 2 minutes left I was up 56-31, you run the ball to make the game look closer then it really was, and score as I was going to let you run it all day at the end of the game, and make it 56-38. You were so scared of me scoring again on you that you ran the clock out on yourself and then didn't even go for the onside kick. I made your defense look like swiss cheese as you didn't even force me to one single 3rd down, and I had 4 carries for 104yds, and Stafford was 15/18 for 375, and 6TD's, perfect QB rating.
Actually you mixed it sunshine I run Shotgun Bunch wk, and I'll mix in Veritcals against Zone, I ran it 1 time against man last night. If you try to press Calvin Johnson 6'5" with Asante Samuel I'm going to win the matchup all night bud. I mix in, Inside cross and Corner Strike, 518 Hook.
Back to top Go down
AceBoogie8

AceBoogie8

XXGETSUMXX Empty
PostSubject: Re: XXGETSUMXX   XXGETSUMXX EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:36 pm

No Way 15/18 for 375 and 6TD's On Shocker360!!!LMAO
Back to top Go down
SHOCKER360

SHOCKER360

XXGETSUMXX Empty
PostSubject: Re: XXGETSUMXX   XXGETSUMXX EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:21 am

Aceboogie I want to play you again