Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Shocker I thought u were a Pro?

Go down 
+4
Alyoyo
jordanl95
SHOCKER360
XxGETSUMxX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

Shocker I thought u were a Pro? Empty
PostSubject: Shocker I thought u were a Pro?   Shocker I thought u were a Pro? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Here is what is funny, Shocker you are now 0-5 against me officially. Also at the end of the game last night 2 minutes left I was up 56-31, you run the ball to make the game look closer then it really was, and score as I was going to let you run it all day at the end of the game, and make it 56-38. You were so scared of me scoring again on you that you ran the clock out on yourself and then didn't even go for the onside kick. I made your defense look like swiss cheese as you didn't even force me to one single 3rd down, and I had 4 carries for 104yds, and Stafford was 15/18 for 375, and 6TD's, perfect QB rating.
If you try to press Calvin Johnson 6'5" with Asante Samuel I'm going to win the matchup all night bud
You can't read coverage at all, sure maybe zone, but you have no idea which one ever. What makes me laugh is how big of game you constantly talk about oh I'm so good, then how do you get beat by a guy like me 5 times, that plays maybe an hour a day. Last year to get into the playoffs I beat you 33-8 with the Rams against your Pats, and it was the 4th time you'd played against my scheme. You would figure a "Smart" "Pro" player like yourself would be able to make adjustments, but I guess not. Also after every game I'm respectful to you, tell you good game, but hell now I have absolutely no respect for you at all.
Back to top Go down
SHOCKER360

SHOCKER360

PostSubject: Re: Shocker I thought u were a Pro?   Shocker I thought u were a Pro? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:58 pm

XxgetsumXX I know it feels like you are wining the Madden classic season 4 but you got more games to play as I recall my two brothers beat you twice allready thats because we scout people an let each other know our opponents tendencies. Same thing we do on tournaments. We go in as a team if one of use looses we tell each other what that person did for in case he plays him in the future so far that has been working we have won over 500$ at Rival spot and other Madden Tournaments including the Gamestop for $5000 and Virgin Gaming. Last I heard u barely beat Dark Raven and he doesnt play his best with the Texans.

Other thing you dont see the big picture in this game (well the one I play) thats why you will always be a average Madden player to me. At the same time I have learned from you alot of stuff that will help my team win bigger and better games in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenallstars.com
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

PostSubject: Re: Shocker I thought u were a Pro?   Shocker I thought u were a Pro? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:38 pm

See Shocker if you had any formal education you wouldn't have to fall back on your Madden earnings. Again Raven against Raven all time I'm 2-1, and KingJoe has beat me once. All that Raven has is the ability to use the strip button effectively. As I was up 42-7 and he started on his strip parade. The B.S. that I see in your website is you look for ways to cheat the game, find a leg up on someone else by finding an exploit somewhere. You and your "Posse" have no game at all you can't read coverage period. You use cheats basically the whole game. Oh I forgot that I found your true secret to P90X, is you drink this liquid http://www.flickr.com/photos/14958189@N06/3660625215/ by the gallon http://www.flickr.com/photos/14958189@N06/3660625215/
. I have a family and training that take up more time during the day, oh and I have job too, so I can't play madden 8-10 hours a day to find every advantage over my opponent like you. Don't get started with me "Shocked" your mom, cause I will obliterate you.
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Shocker I thought u were a Pro?   Shocker I thought u were a Pro? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:44 pm

i like this lol
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Shocker I thought u were a Pro?   Shocker I thought u were a Pro? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:45 pm

well if you know your not going to win when its under 2 min of last quarter, why throw the ball? I would def run it to ensure it wouldnt get worse.
Back to top Go down
GoldenRage

GoldenRage

PostSubject: Re: Shocker I thought u were a Pro?   Shocker I thought u were a Pro? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Wow, Shocker done tick off another MRL Member ! lol.... This is good stuff by both men. Keep it coming fellas !!!
Back to top Go down
http://MaddenRevolution.com
AceBoogie8

AceBoogie8

PostSubject: Re: Shocker I thought u were a Pro?   Shocker I thought u were a Pro? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:11 pm

LMAO!! They are at each other neck!!! I LOve It!!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Shocker I thought u were a Pro?   Shocker I thought u were a Pro? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:26 pm

Hey guys smack talk is cool an all, but let's jut make sure we keep it MRL exclusive, leave the other forum sections out of it
Back to top Go down
adam1382

PostSubject: Re: Shocker I thought u were a Pro?   Shocker I thought u were a Pro? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:44 am

Thats my kinda party lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shocker I thought u were a Pro?   Shocker I thought u were a Pro? Empty

Back to top Go down

Shocker I thought u were a Pro?
Page 1 of 1