Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???

Go down 
+9
bucsforever5
GunfusedX
sgibs
MisterMazin
wandeezy623
jferg23
Th3 Ac3r
WFColonel56
shutdowncity
13 posters
AuthorMessage
shutdowncity

tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? Empty
PostSubject: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:07 am

I just played a dude who used the Bucs and ran tight doubles all game. He had winslow at HB and was running all sorts of wierd bump and run beaters and I have NO clue how he was accomplishing this. I ran thru every book with tight doubles (hou, wash, buff, ari, WC) and i have no clue how he did it.

1) he quick motioned the lone side WR toward the sideline to beat my bump and the guy flew right by me, yet i ran thru every play in tight doubles in practice mode and not 1 of them does allows you to motion the lone WR toward the sideline.

How the hell was he doing this?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:13 am

what were the other WRs routes...thats how u find out the play
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
shutdowncity

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:16 am

it was either buff or arizona because he ran the "zone fade" play and the PA zona cross. It wasnt the C route either, the lone side WR would motion toward the sideline...not 1 play in tight doubles allows u to do this...i jut odnt get it.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:37 am

i know that if it is a streak you can motion him 1-2 steps inside and it beats BNR, maybe he went inside and not outside
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:50 am

You sure it was tight doubles?
Back to top Go down
jferg23

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:17 am

sounds like baltimore tight doubles not arizona or buffalo
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:36 am

if he motioned the lone right WR to the right it had to be Baltimore doubles flex. The Lone WR lines up closer to the inside and you can put him on a drag and motion him out right and he will beat BNR every time.

Last edited by wandeezy623 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:43 am

Hidden form from Baltimore.
Never seen a TE at HB, but you can put a WR or HB at TE.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:08 am

^
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:03 pm

also idk if this is possible he could have put winslow at fullback and used a fullback package.
Back to top Go down
bucsforever5

bucsforever5

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:14 pm

did he ever audible down from something or no cuz that can cuz winslow to be at hb
Back to top Go down
shutdowncity

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:09 pm

YES! i sware he picked Baltimore offense but I didnt see tight doubles in there.....I gotta check this out.

and also, if u have winslow as ur #1 FB and do a HB wideout package in tight doubles, he will be ur HB.
Back to top Go down
shutdowncity

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Yes i just checked it out and it was indeed Baltimore..Thank you ferg, wandeezy and boldin!!
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:58 pm

nvm
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Maybe its a FB package and he had Winslow at FB. I did that with the Bengals, having the FB package in some gun formations, so i can motion him from the backfield and use some of those good HB routes with Gresham, idk any tight doubles book with FB for the HB spot though.
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:33 pm

SB doubles flex outta BMORE has four total plays from the hidden formation . those were what he was using , YES its in SB DUBS FLEX but when you come out in these plays it is a tight dubs look and there are unbumps all over the place from these plays .
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:24 pm

KJ2 is there a PB out there you dont know? Your O was tough to stop yesterday BTW, Good Game!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:33 pm

It definitely has more than 4 plays off the top of my head. The blue route 1, the tight shakes, the PA with the wheel, the PA crossers one, inside zone left, and dive right.
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:07 am

Tru Statement wrote:
It definitely has more than 4 plays off the top of my head. The blue route 1, the tight shakes, the PA with the wheel, the PA crossers one, inside zone left, and dive right.
yeah they have 6, not 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???   tight doubles, Winslow at HB.  Mind blowing??? Empty

Back to top Go down

tight doubles, Winslow at HB. Mind blowing???
Page 1 of 1