Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Buffalo Bills Play Book Help

Go down 
+2
king_jason2
trothirty3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
trothirty3

Buffalo Bills Play Book Help Empty
PostSubject: Buffalo Bills Play Book Help   Buffalo Bills Play Book Help EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:19 pm

what do u feel better to come out in from this book bunch or tight doubles and from strong pro what runs do u gus put in your audibles thanks
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills Play Book Help   Buffalo Bills Play Book Help EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 pm

best plays from SB BUNCH- corner strike, z spot, verticles, flanker drive.... i think the deep pass aud is actually flanker drive(most books its verticles) so if you had to come out in anything from this set i would go 1) corner strike 2.)verticles..... you can run the canoe or at least get the animation from just about any pass from this set if you slant out the far WR and motion the outside WR on the bunch side in.

STRONG i would throw just the counter in your aud, your run audible down is the off tackle, now you could throw the toss sweep in there as well as the counter but i feel its going to waste a audible slot due to the fact that with the off tackle being such a dynamic run you can go inside or bounce it outside.

this is how i personally run BUF BOOK

BASE PLAY- SB BUNCH- corner strike or verticles, if you are more comfortable coming out or working in SB tight dubs then do it its still compressed on the left side so you get your true zone/man read off the bat its really your preference.

AUDIBLES
Strong normal- counter wk
I Pro- FB dive
Sb tight dubs-slot corner
Weak tight twns- toss wk or SB ace PA stretch(work the ace unbump/quick TE game)
Gun split slot-Pa wheel switch
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills Play Book Help   Buffalo Bills Play Book Help EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:22 pm

my audibles are:
Tight Doubles wr corner
strong normal hb dive
strong normal counter
strong normal toss
strong normal hb slip screen
come out in the tight doubles draw
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills Play Book Help   Buffalo Bills Play Book Help EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:42 pm

SB Bunch-I forgot the play but its the Play Action one with the auto motion
It KILLS MAN. Use 4 WR Package because that play puts the TE in the Slot, and a WR at the TE position, which is how you want it.
Streak Y
Drag HB

It cancels out the automotion, and the route that the TE is running to the flats mixes up the coverage.
Y receiver get absolutely naked on the streak.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills Play Book Help   Buffalo Bills Play Book Help EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Boldin wrote:
SB Bunch-I forgot the play but its the Play Action one with the auto motion
It KILLS MAN. Use 4 WR Package because that play puts the TE in the Slot, and a WR at the TE position, which is how you want it.
Streak Y
Drag HB

It cancels out the automotion, and the route that the TE is running to the flats mixes up the coverage.
Y receiver get absolutely naked on the streak.
pa counter weak or something like that.
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills Play Book Help   Buffalo Bills Play Book Help EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:59 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
jferg23

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills Play Book Help   Buffalo Bills Play Book Help EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:42 pm

bunch my nigg
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills Play Book Help   Buffalo Bills Play Book Help EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:05 pm

thanks u my wig
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills Play Book Help   Buffalo Bills Play Book Help EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:44 pm

http://www.forum.maddenbible.com/t3559-bills-pb-plays
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Bills Play Book Help   Buffalo Bills Play Book Help Empty

Back to top Go down

Buffalo Bills Play Book Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: