Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme

Go down 
+7
XxGETSUMxX
kareem1
SHOCKER360
Ghostface
SasserAssassin
LOTT0042
king_jason2
11 posters
AuthorMessage
king_jason2

king_jason2

KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme Empty
PostSubject: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Do any of you have intrest in this? this is the primary book im running right now and i have tested this scheme against some quality players. I'll name drop xHHxJayNizz just because he is a recognized top player and could spark some intrest.lol help me out NIZZ! (this is what i ran our last game)

Its not your typical WC scheme that makes heavy use of the near/far formations although they are included but focuses more on maybe one of the best undercenter spreads in the game along with SB tight dubs and I PRO, SB Bunch SWAP, Gun BUNCH, GUN SPlit and of course snuggies.

If you guys are interested ill write up my exact scheme that im using and post it on this thread.

lately Im really trying to work "unpopular books" and do something diff from the norm.

THANKS GUYS
.........................................................STEADY LABBIN TILL THE DAY I DIE........................................................................
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 pm

I am interested - knowledge is power Smile Thanks for all your effort!
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:55 pm

no prob man and we'll hop in the lab this weekend with the SF book!
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:30 pm

id be interested.
ran this book a little.
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:59 am

ill have it out by this weekend guys! ,just labbing out a couple misc... formations to see if i can throw some more into what i got THANKS for your intrest
Back to top Go down
Ghostface

Ghostface

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:25 pm

I'm interested in how u run this PB...I use it from time 2 time
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:32 pm

will be posted 2morro (MON)when i get to work!.... gotta lot of down time 2morro to sit on the comp and type it up!
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:27 am

king_jason2 wrote:
will be posted 2morro (MON)when i get to work!.... gotta lot of down time 2morro to sit on the comp and type it up!

Thanks bro! Sorry i missed ya this weekend. Been battling the stomach flu since Friday. I been either sleeping or getting sick. Just now starting to shake it off. Still wanna get up with you for some lab time. Really appreciate all your efforts.
Back to top Go down
SHOCKER360

SHOCKER360

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:28 am

Iam intersted Ive been using the Lions and Ive been avereging 60 points on offense
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenallstars.com
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:39 am

HERE WE GO!

DEPTH CHART- I run with DET , but you can adjust your WR's accordingly to match this setup

WR,s 1) Logan(speed) 2)A. Brown(to audible down to FB) 3)N. Burl(speed or you can use johnson here to if you want more size 6'3or even uncle sheffy) 4) MEGATRON

BASE PLAY-
GUN BUNCH WK(Strong tight pkg)-Mesh Post

AUDIBLES-
Far Tight Twins-Flats
SB Bunch Swap-Flanker Drive
SB Spread-Double Post
I Pro-Stretch
SB Tight Dubs-Curl Drag

base play setup-mesh post(READS MUST BE QUICK)
vs man 1) O smart 2)optional blk hb
reads- look for the mesh to develope kinda like a falcon cross

Vs zone 1)[] slant out
read- the flood to the left in this order [], HB, X on the drag coming across

your Formation quick auds: UP=Spacing/Down=Draw/Right=Verts/Left=Corner Strike
SPACING(zone beater) 1) X motion right 2) streak O 3) [] drag as a check down
Read- the right flood look quik to triangle then to X and finally the streak

DRAW- run if they vacate the box or #'s favor you

VERTS- no canoe due to the gun but still a good play 1)triangle slant left 2) [] drag 3) O motion right + snap
read- just a good solid play that can beat man/zone....its been covered to death

CORNER STRIKE-(man beater) 1)X streak 2) [] drag 3) smart rte O motion right let him set, snap and watch him burn his man......same as WTK's Fade from CINCY bk

......................................................SB SPREAD..............................................................
this is the money maker formation from this book . spreads make you pick your poison! we spread the D out from our base compression set and it will give us a tell on the blitzers we must account for. if they vacate the box run, if the slots are uncovered then quick pass them, and if they press then its NIGHT NIGHT. this formation is BEAUTIFUL!
* we will always quick motion either our O or [] WR

DOUBLE POST- MAN BUMP KILLER!!! 1)motion snap the [] wr 1 step and snap + throw
this is one of the most annoying and best unbumps in the game if done correctly they its off to the races. heres a tip on when to snap because the timing can be tricky. when you motion the inside slot wr will step up to fufill the LOS requirement, once he begins his forward step snap and throw to [] ... this play can be run to the O wr as well just flip the play.

FORMATION AUDS Up=Slant flats/Down=Inside Zone/Left=PA Slot Crosses

SLANT FLATS-(mostly vs zone) if either of your slot wr's are uncovered then we simply snap and throw to them, i like to put both outside WR on slant outs or curls so that they clear the zone assignment out and also provide upfield blocking.

Inside Zone-(#'s in box) this run is decent, the draw however is much better and if you can spare one of your audibles then i highly reccomend this play to make this formation even tougher to stop.

PA Slot Crosses- now we have the D having to account for the inside run, the quick flat pass and a devistating unbump to both sides. if they spread out their D and the slot defenders have outside leverage then we call this play. its a very quick read with a bonus unbump
1) Cancel the PA 2) [] smart+ motion snap
read- works best vs man look quick to the unbump, but what we are really looking for is a quick throw inside to either slot(inside postition, the user defender will usually try to jump the unbump leaving the middle of the field with only 1 defender to beat!)

........................................................SB BUNCH SWAP....................................................
Flanker Drive- #1 1) X streak 2)motion O left and snap as he is just past X
read- we are looking for the man switching that is common from snugs, looking to hit X deep
#2 Gibs version 1) X streak 2) motion O right and snap
read- we are looking to hit triagle , the O wr and streak will leave space for this to develope , look quick to triangle.

Formation Auds: UP=Spacing/Down=inside zone/Left=Pa Boot Over/Right=Verticles

SPACING- same zone beater setup as Gun Bunch just the added bonuse of UC
INSIDE ZONE- motion O left snap in B GAP
PA BOOT OVER- 1) O slant right, motion left snap as he clears the left of the Oline, or motion left and drag. this creates a falcon cross type play
VERTS- RUN THE CANOE!!!

......................................................SB TIGHT DUBS........................................................
CURL DRAG- this is my conversion play, and its very tough to defend
1)[] streak 2) O slant out 3) HB slant left motion right, snap as he clears the OL
read- L1 is a great quick look and is the primary target, [] will clear out room for this rte, next we look to quick throw the hb out of the backfield, HOWEVER if a LB vacates and has outside leverage on the TE then we quick throw to the TE VERY TOUGH TO COVER all the reads.

Formation Auds: UP=Stick/DOWN=HB Sprint/LEFT=PA Rollout/RIGHT=WR Corner
STICK- run just like outta snugs
HB SPRINT-vs zone motion O all the way left and snap for more blocking , also if you motion the TE left he will set in the backfield
PA ROLLOUT- the TE is on a nice delay rte, lab this
WR CORNER- C rte by O is a UNBUMP

another play that i will come out it from time to time is the SLOT CORNER
1) [] streak of slant out 2) O smart 3) L1 slant right motion left snap before set
read- quick throw to L1, then look to the hb rte which you can hit quick or let develope deep, TE Drag then finally the O Post, so in short L1,TRI,X,O

TO BE CONT.............

Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:46 am

SHOCKER360 wrote:
Iam intersted Ive been using the Lions and Ive been avereging 60 points on offense

this is what i ran in our game we played the other night 52-25 ......... yeah this offense is legit lol jk what did you come up with in the lab???? dont sleep on this WC book its nasty as im sure you can gimme a lil back up on this cuz you just face my O Scheme. thanks
Back to top Go down
kareem1

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:25 am

good stuff! im labbing this now!
Back to top Go down
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Dear god why didn't I look at this playbook, sooner, much of my shotgun passing game is undercenter in this book. I'm loving Zona, but can make a deadly scheme from what this playbook offers, the Corner Stryke out of Shotty is maybe my favorite play in the game, cause there is so much to defend.
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:38 pm

yeah it is VERY VERY nice 2morro when im at work and have down time ill add the power run and the far tight twins stuff!!!! happy labbing fellas!

.....oh and xxGETSUMxx just forget about this thread if i should so happy to see you in the playoffs lol jk GL BRO!
Back to top Go down
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Nah I'll stick with my Zona scheme as that is what I've been running lately, but against you Carolina seemed to work pretty well
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:32 pm

yeah i think you had all your auds from sb snugs lol, i got that locked up now tho! and might even be able to give you a nice play from that book vs loose man cov that works like a charm. ZONA is tough but not so tough vs cov D.... the run game is definately lacking in that book. i mean you can make runs work but just from that book and due to the strength of the passing sets its pretty obvious when people wanna pound it..... i got a scheme from that book already done up too lol , but its very pass heavy

ex: if you come out in strong pro its most likely a run, that is really the only run set in that book that can cause some damage, strong twin TE is ehhhh just gotta watch the edge.

im assuming your scheme has a heavy dose of GUN TIGHT, SB tight dubs, Gun bunch wk and of course the unique HB wheel outta flip trips(vs man of course lol)???? n when u wanna run you aud down to a Strong formation......BOOOOOOM possibly a lil gun split mixed in and of course the flea flicker unbump??? its a great book especially w/ det! i just got away from it cuz my opps started playing cov and i was pretty lost cuz i was pass pass pass. and like i said when i was like ok ill run the runs from the passing sets dont really get the job done and the strong formations are a tell.....? i might take a look at the STL book next??
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:50 pm

ill realse my scheme out of west coast to just for some other things for people to look at.
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:55 pm

good deal man feel free to post on this thread and this could just be the take one leave one from the WC BOOK thanks man!
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Audibals: KEY:$= quick audible
Tight doubles hb pitch
far tight twins toss
far tight twins fb dive
near pro fb dive strong
far pro hb seam

Depth chart:
Fastest wr at 3
2nd fastest wr or big reciver or TE at 2nd wr spot

Tight doubles:
the base play out of this book is tight doubles.
Base play:
Curl drag: run vs man
Setups:
streak X reciver
reads:
hike through to LB
great goaline play btw
motion your TE into the back field
his arrow route for some reason gets great seperation and he will catch the ball and it dosnt get picked off.

$WR corner:
If they back off there coverage you can run this.
Setups:
streak X
Reads:
Wait for LB to make his cut and then throw the rock to him and should get a litte boost for the ball.

$Stick:
self explanitory lol

hb pitch:
if there try to set up a A gap nano you can run this.

$hb sprint
run this if there is really no one in the box.
just a numbers advantge thing

FAR Tight twins
would have to say the best formation in the game behind tight doubles.

Far tight twins toss:
Motion the slot reciver to the A gap

Far tight twins fb dive:
motion the slot reciver to the A gap

$far tight twins PA wagle:
Setup
Put your running back that is on the play action on a drag.
Reads:
either of your running backs. They WILL get open.

$far tight twins slant hook:
Setup:
Motion the slot reciver behind the X reciver and snap.
Reads:
The slot reciver will get seperation fast and throw him the pill.

Near pro:
This formation i dont use that much put is very good.

near pro fb dive strong:
no setup so enjoy.

Near pro texas
Setups:
motion out the full back right
Reads:
the motiond full back should get open as well as the running back on the angle route

Far pro:
nothing speical.

HB seam:
No setups
reads:
your running back out of the back field on the streak type route.

Something else i will run if i need big yards is the canoe.

If you didnt notice this scheme is all about getting the ball into your playmakers hands on hike throws and running the ball.

the controls are for xbox.
enjoy

Back to top Go down
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Actually Jason I pass, then I pass, then I pass some more out of Zona. I really don't like running the ball, I've never been that great at it, and I love to pass. Now when I see someone dropping their D-line into coverage I'll hit them with a run to keep them honest. I came back and won against Wangtangiki last night in MRL, with Zona. I was down 20-3 at one point in the 1st half, then made a big comeback and won 30-23. Once I shut down his Strong pro game, he could not stop my passing game as I threw for 350 with Stafford, I think I ran the ball once or twice.
Back to top Go down
jletourneau

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:50 pm

I posted a West Coast scheme here at MB early last month. Has a lot of good plays in it leveraging the following formations, since we all already know the SG sets extremely well:

1. SB Tight Doubles
2. Weak Flex Twins
3. Far Tight Twins
4. SB Bunch Base

Here is the link: http://bit.ly/gnaObZ
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Great Stuff Guys Appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
adam1382

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Hey guys u can use the far form and run the screen if you read man and quick snap and throw to the back, its a man killer.. Just motion the reciever to the opposite side of the screen an its a killer quick pass
Back to top Go down
Arnsybill

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Hi. I'm new to this site... this is a great thread. Here's some plays I run out of WC. I posted this a while back on the Madden Lab.

Here's a little scheme I like to run out of weak flex twins in the wc book.

I set counter weak as an audible and come out in mesh. If I read man coverage (easier cause two WRs are on the one side) I run mesh.

If it's zone... I auto audible to the quick pass (slants) where the two wrs run weak side slants and FB goes to the weak flat. Sometime I streak the TE to open up the middle for the slants. You could also streak the outside WR and hope for cover II. Generally one of the slants or flat is open. If you can sub a HB for the FB... go for it.

I like the counter weak run play and use it a lot. The RG pulls left and it's all a beautiful, Lombardi-like thing. You'll get stuffed sometimes... but it's generally OK.

If the D starts to suspect the counter, I auto audible to the run which is hb gut over the left A gap. Another option, especially if they shift the DL or LB left... is to flip the direction of the run and counter right or to the strong side where the TE is.

If it's late in the game and I'm winning... I'll come out in goaline jumbo, audible to the counter and let her rip.

As I was looking at the plays before writing this, I noticed something I had missed before... HB slip screen to the strong side, opposite where I usually run the counter. I will have to try it out.

There may be some other good plays in the formation... I'll keep looking.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:32 pm

great stuff Jason. i run the West Coast pb as well. it works great for the Ravens.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme   KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

KJ2 West Coast Offensive Scheme
Page 1 of 1