Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

How 'bout those Saints - depth chart input

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maguffin82

How 'bout those Saints - depth chart input Empty
PostSubject: How 'bout those Saints - depth chart input   How 'bout those Saints - depth chart input EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Right now I'm looking to hear 3-4 suggestions:

MLB Vilma and M. Mitchell or Shanle

LOLB Dunbar over Clark *feels like a toss up to me - Dunbar is smaller in both height and weight but has better speed, jump, hit power and man and zone coverage

ROLB K. Mitchell

DT Sedrick Ellis
DT 2 Remi Ayodele - prob won't see field anyway

For the secondary, I would actually like the boards input. I don't thinl Greer is the answer at CB1. Do people using Malcom Jenkins or Young at cornerback? Is Porter a No.1 and leave one of the 92-speed guys at cb3?
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout those Saints - depth chart input   How 'bout those Saints - depth chart input EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:47 pm

If you want to run a 3-4 I would do something like this..

Leave the dline alone

OLBS - Harper and Dunbar

MLBS - Vilma and M. Mitchell (whichever is the fast Mitchell)

FS - Sharper

SS - Jenkins

CBS - Greer, Porter, Robinson, Young

I think Greer does an adequate job at cb, but if he's not working out for you you could move Porter up to #1 and Greer to #2 or if you don't want Greer in at all put Robinson at #2.. bring Sharper in at FS and Jenkins in at SS, if Sharper is too slow for your liking you can put Usama Young in at FS and I find that he is a pretty good player to user.. You want to bring Harper from SS to OLB, because he is simply too slow to cut it at SS.. when moved to OLB he has decent speed and is better at pass coverage than any other OLB options.. In the middle you want Vilma because he is a monster and M. Mitchell because of his really good speed for a linebacker
Back to top Go down
maguffin82

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout those Saints - depth chart input   How 'bout those Saints - depth chart input EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:55 pm

Thanks for the input. Both Mitchells have 78 speed.

I'll give this a run in a few games and see how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout those Saints - depth chart input   How 'bout those Saints - depth chart input Empty

Back to top Go down

How 'bout those Saints - depth chart input
Page 1 of 1