Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

seen the oddest thing in madden tonite

Go down 
+3
Danger
MisterMazin
TheRedQueen100
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRedQueen100

TheRedQueen100

seen the oddest thing in madden tonite Empty
PostSubject: seen the oddest thing in madden tonite   seen the oddest thing in madden tonite EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:48 am

alright so watching my brother play while i was typing my scheme, he encountered a guy online who used the ravens, this guy had all his josh wilson,fabian and webb starting 3 recievers, and surprisingly effective! now i would never do this because ALL 3 got hurt and taken out the game, and he had no secondary, he played the whole game and flacco had 256 yards passing, that was the 1st time ive seen dbs starting, well actually ive seen shields from greenbay and DRC start, but not 3 CBs on offense.just had to share that with you all.catch you later!
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: seen the oddest thing in madden tonite   seen the oddest thing in madden tonite EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:01 am

never seen it either. wierd.
DRC and Cromartie are amazing at receiver though.
Back to top Go down
Danger

Danger

PostSubject: Re: seen the oddest thing in madden tonite   seen the oddest thing in madden tonite EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:08 am

Maybe he did it so's to try and avoid defensive assignments? hmmm I've never seen this either. I wonder what his reasoning behind it was. Did he have Mason, Housh, & Boldin starting in the secondary? lol!
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: seen the oddest thing in madden tonite   seen the oddest thing in madden tonite EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:20 am

prolly just had em for their speed..

but its illegal in tournaments so shouldnt be to worried... im sure it was effective seeing how speed is the only factor in this years madden
Back to top Go down
TheRedQueen100

TheRedQueen100

PostSubject: Re: seen the oddest thing in madden tonite   seen the oddest thing in madden tonite EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:47 am

One1991Love wrote:
Maybe he did it so's to try and avoid defensive assignments? hmmm I've never seen this either. I wonder what his reasoning behind it was. Did he have Mason, Housh, & Boldin starting in the secondary? lol!

no he had them playing both sides of the field i think thats why they were hurt because of the that, they proboably didnt have stamina left.
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: seen the oddest thing in madden tonite   seen the oddest thing in madden tonite EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:46 am

Dont give up a big play and user strip every catch- they will fumble during a sustained drive
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: seen the oddest thing in madden tonite   seen the oddest thing in madden tonite EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:47 pm

surely, that guy cant expect to succeed in every game gamblin like that with his secondary as recievers.
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: seen the oddest thing in madden tonite   seen the oddest thing in madden tonite EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Boldin is on steroids
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seen the oddest thing in madden tonite   seen the oddest thing in madden tonite Empty

Back to top Go down

seen the oddest thing in madden tonite
Page 1 of 1