Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Season 5 changes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nitka

nitka

Season 5 changes Empty
PostSubject: Season 5 changes   Season 5 changes EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 am

As announced on the MRL Now Playoff Show.

Starting in Season 5 every member will be required to start a thread about their personal schedule and best way to contact them. This will be made under PS3 Classic forum topic. The title should look like this somewhat..

Platinum Bears, Nitka - Season 5 Thread

Something along those lines

Season 5 standings will follow this format

1. Number of Games played
  2. Total Points
  3. Head to Head
  4. Lowest Points Against

So if a player goes 2-10 =12 games played they will be higher in the standings then a player that is 10-0 with only 10 games played.

Also for players that have not got back to someone or have been quiet. There will be a Sticky forum topic under PS3 Classic, it will read "Report Inactive Members" Once a player is reported Leagues Reps will see whats going on and if they dont get back to us in a short period of time they will be replaced with an OPEN on the schedule. The only thing with this is a player has to be reported before the final week of the regular season, after that its on you. No players will be removed during the final week.

I like the OPENs on the schedule because it doesn’t mess around with other games. An Open means that you can play any member with the same OPEN on the schedule to make up the game.

There is going to be 2 games scheduled at the start of the season with OPENs. This will give you the freedom of re-matching someone if you like. But again, the player you play in that OPEN spot must have an OPEN as well.

Im interested to anyone's thoughts and suggestions on any of these changes.
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
nawfside512

Season 5 changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 changes   Season 5 changes EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:31 am

Good ish on the reporting because I tweeted to all my last 4 opponents and got nothing....
Back to top Go down
satopato

Season 5 changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 changes   Season 5 changes EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:32 am

I think this will help!
Back to top Go down
shorticus

Season 5 changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 changes   Season 5 changes EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:22 pm

I think this is a step in the right direction...good job Nitka!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season 5 changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 5 changes   Season 5 changes Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 5 changes
Page 1 of 1