Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?

Go down 
+7
zboy365
finfever
wangtangkiki
BeazT
WFColonel56
xHHx_megatron
ZAN
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ZAN

ZAN

Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Fitz is a beast. You don't need to tell me that.

But what's worked with you to move the ball with them? I have them in C4 after winning the Superbowl last season and have a 1-2 record through 3 games. I don't plan on not making the playoffs after a SB run (that's embarassing). So I'm doing the smart thing and re-evaluating. Fitz is gonna make a run at MVP vs. Carlton Mitchell of Cleveland (Chadwell and I on some other ish right now)...but I can't move the ball in an offense where my WRs drop everything unless it's thrown to Fitz and I can't run the ball...or if I do get a chance to throw to Fitz, Hall/Skelton butcher the throw.

Anyone had success with these fools on O?

I've got their D down. Best 2ndary (corners and safties combined in the game). Tallest goons ever....don't need help there....but 2 close losses are falling on my O...rather than my D..
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Beanie Wells is a beast as well. but caint catch for sh!t.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Beanie Wells is NOT a beast. He's a teddy bear who coughs it up twice as often as he gets fighting for yards animations.

Lerod Stevens-Howling is so fast that he outruns his slow (terrible OL) and goes down to a gust of wind.

Hightower is neither strong/nor fast. He doesn't see my field....

AHHHH their backfield kills me. I can't run a balanced O for ish with them!
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Havent got in the lab woth them (ima ATL FAN) but I know that Breston is the guy who you want in space. If i were u he would be the guy who most of my plays are designed to get the ball.....Use fitz at the threat and make him pay with breston if he tries to do anything that blanket covers him

HB- Wells and L.S-H (speed and power as im sure u knw)

i knw i prob said things u already knw/have tried already but hope it helps
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Breaston just gets soooo lost in the mix. He's not overly fast and can't route run like a Welker/Wayne (like he does in real life)...He gets lost in the shuffle.

Right now it's Hall/Skelton rolling the pocket and chucking to Fitz all game. I can't continue to do that. Fitz gets his 100+ yards and 1+ TD every game, but I'm sacrificing drives with this style. This style right now is high risk high reward. I get a lot of completions to Fitz/Williams (6'5'') and my mentality on a deep pick is that its better than most punts (as far as field position goes). That D is goonish and is LOCKDOWN in man...but relying on the big play on O and a balls to the wall d is hard to win a ship with. Ultimately that's my goal. I got to defend the crown.

Having Bradshaw and Jacobs really made the game easy for Eli when I was the SB, despite having no WRs (Barden didn't see my field...but Nicks/Manningham/Smith worked well together)...but Wells and LSH can't hold a candle to Bradshaw/Jacobs.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:30 pm

I think a spread offense (gun or UC)is your best bet on getting the best out of these players

WRS- fitz, williams, breaston , roberts

X-----LB----00000-----A-----B
----------------QB Y--------------

it can be an easy way to get cheap yards....

you can run the uncovered theory/5 in the box run/ load the box 4 verts combo

and its an easy formation to run meshes, curl flats, drive, smash combos...

and you can throw in motion to keep them off of your scheme

its an easy formation to learn and it most deff will help
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:36 pm

just the oline sucks, so not really good blocking. he has bout the same carry rating as dmc.. over 85. If I were u, i'd keep chucking lmao.. I prolly have skelton @ qb, somewhat mobile.

over 90 trucking and 95+ stiff arm. 86+ speed and 85+ accel. reminds me of jacobs but a lil faster. but its ur team. U better lay some hit sticks with wilson or porter/hayes and get some turnovers.
Back to top Go down
BeazT

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:12 am

I would go with Hall and try and get a dink and dunk O going and when u catch the cheating up hit fitzgerald or 6'5 deep
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:09 am

ZAN wrote:
Beanie Wells is NOT a beast. He's a teddy bear who coughs it up twice as often as he gets fighting for yards animations.

Lerod Stevens-Howling is so fast that he outruns his slow (terrible OL) and goes down to a gust of wind.

Do what Juego does.. He's had the Cardinals 3 times now in C4.
Season 2: 12-4
Season 4: 13-3
Season 6: Just started no games played yet

He uses Snugs Flip.. He would slant out to Williams and Fitzgerald.. No running except draws..

Pass heavy basically.. Btw.. I haven't looked at their OL, but the only stat that matters is Run Block Strength..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBQvb2UPc94
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:10 am

ever try running the ball with wells at FB? I love the FB dive from iforms, especially when the defense is in zone. I always motion the WR in the A-gap so you have a lead blocker for a FB who is already so close to the LOS. This is very effective for me when I run it with raiders FB(spacing on name, 87 speed dude). It seems like wells would be even better since of his similar speed and 90 trucking. You should be able to fall forward every time with him and with the lead blocking WR, and being so close to LOS already, you should be able to mix it in for 4+ yards a carry. And if in man utilize the toss with LSH, or a blast/off tackle. Cards would be tuff to play with
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Marcel Reese is what you're searching for.

Good post WTK.
Back to top Go down
zboy365

zboy365

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:36 pm

ZAN wrote:

nahhh he is a beast lmaoo use the stiff arm, I like their D better than their offense. I use to run them last year
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Honestly, if you don't have a running game, like the Cards do, their O-line is horrible. It has to be sweeps, and shotgun draws, and mostly passing. Use Fitz, Breaston, and it's some other young WR, but he has good CIT i just forgot his name, he's pretty fast too. I would use LSH at WR, or one of my Shotty 2back backs. I mean just use those 5 players. Your RB Hightower or Beanie, and those guys. If you can't run and run sweep, your O-lineman getting beat up front has a less chance of effecting your run, and the fact that they're so horrible.

Just try out Pass Balanced with the Cardinals.
Back to top Go down
zboy365

zboy365

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Ant1010 wrote:
Honestly, if you don't have a running game, like the Cards do, their O-line is horrible. It has to be sweeps, and shotgun draws, and mostly passing. Use Fitz, Breaston, and it's some other young WR, but he has good CIT i just forgot his name, he's pretty fast too. I would use LSH at WR, or one of my Shotty 2back backs. I mean just use those 5 players. Your RB Hightower or Beanie, and those guys. If you can't run and run sweep, your O-lineman getting beat up front has a less chance of effecting your run, and the fact that they're so horrible.

Just try out Pass Balanced with the Cardinals.

Hey ant, i agree their oline blocks like pop warner linemen lol. But have you not seen Sgibs runnin the ball effortlessly with the Raiders? Never mind the quick toss he was running it up the middle with the Raiders and getting yards, The ultimate pop warner offensive team. In Madden I've found the linemen stats are not that important I can run the ball with the lions its just about scheming to get holes to open. Ive seen guys run the tight pro stretch/power o run schemes all game with tons of success with bum linemen.

Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:17 pm

edge runs. help out sorry lineman, because sometimes the defense gets in the their own way, lol.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:46 pm

punt the ball and play for defense scores or return the ball into field goal range
Back to top Go down
xhhxbronco

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:44 am

ZAN wrote:

yeppppp i went 12-4 wit them in p3 league but lost in nfc championship because of cough ups smh he a liabilty
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:46 am

put rodgers-cro in on o with the cb package out of minnasota fug it!
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:08 pm

lol cant hurt
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:59 pm

thought about it outta new england book...spread flex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?   Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Dabbled With The Cardinals O?
Page 1 of 1