Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Revolutionizing the MRL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shorticus

Revolutionizing the MRL  Empty
PostSubject: Revolutionizing the MRL    Revolutionizing the MRL  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Guys,

I am wondering how everyone feels about transforming what we do. Instead of just being the Madden Revolution League, why not become the Gaming Revolution League. We all love Madden, but most of us who own a PS3 don't only play Madden. I think it would broaden our horizon if we started doing different types of games and not just Madden.

I know that I love madden and we are all here because we love Madden, but why not expand? Naturally, by doing this I think we would have to help Nitka and Rage out with this, but it's definitely possible. Here are some ideas that I have for expansion:

1. Black Ops league - We can do the whole co-op thing with a capture the flag season. We could do a season where you have a schedule just like the MRL schedule and the winners make the playoffs so on an so fourth.

2. NBA 2K11 league - Again same rules apply, but the playoffs would be in the form of 5-games series like the NBA! Also have 1-1 seasons/tourneys and 21 competitions.

Again, this is just early stage thinking, but due to league expansion, we are going to have to try and do something to keep everyone interested and participating, and this is just one way I think we can accomplish this. I am just brainstorming here so some of this may not be possible, but it's just to get the ball rolling.

Please post your ideas for other things here as well, as my goal here is to get opinions for making our league better.

Nitka and Rage: I know that this may add a lot of work to you guys, so I want you guys to know that I am willing to help where ever and however I can. Just let me know what you need, and I will help out as best I can.

Yours Truly
Shorticus farao king
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionizing the MRL    Revolutionizing the MRL  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Im all for any kind of expansion, I would love to hear more about this. Talk a little bit about the League vs League idea you had a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
shorticus

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionizing the MRL    Revolutionizing the MRL  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:04 pm

The league vs. league idea was something that I though about based on my other competitive experiences. Basically I was thinking we could put our league up against other leagues. Basically have like a 10 man endurance match.

Endurance matches are basically like winner stay on. You get two leagues to bring their top 5 guys from their league. If you want to make it interesting, do a $25 entry fee. The league who loses all their players first is declared the loser. If you do $25 per man, y'all can either double up on cash or winning team gets a free copy of Madden 12 for each player involved.

There are many ideas floating around in my head. Some are probably stupid, but some could actually work. It's just a matter of expressing them to everyone.

In order for the endurance thing to work, each game would have to be streamed to ensure no cheating would go on and all rules would have to be agreed upon before the deal is made. Let me know what y'all have to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revolutionizing the MRL    Revolutionizing the MRL  Empty

Back to top Go down

Revolutionizing the MRL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden Revolution League :: MRL General-
Jump to: