Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever

finfever

How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking??? Empty
PostSubject: How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking???   How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking??? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Played a guy a few nights ago, and he had very good pressure, and there was nothing I could do about it. he must have had 20 sacks. He was just running with the raiders, and would send 6 at my 5. The thing is when I kept people in the block, the man that was assigned to him would ALWAYS blitz. and i mean always. When I try to do this, my guy will sometimes blitz, but a lot of times will go into a spy or double cover a WR on a route or go into a deep blue. So it was useless to leave guys in to block because it wouldnt do anything. He would just be sending an extra guy everytime no matter how many I blocked. I tried blue routes, but I couldnt get anything to work. Does anyone know how to make your defender blitz when his man stays in to block?
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking???   How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking??? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:28 pm

that just happens for some reason.
theres no way to control what they do
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking???   How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking??? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:37 pm

you probably running speed package and he is not... almost certain depends on the players true position... lb's blitz, safetys spy
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking???   How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking??? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:56 pm

They just do it..

It's kinda like the no-assignment blitz..
People in man will do the same thing as if they had no assignment..

If their assignment stays in and they are listed as a CB/FS/SS: Deep Coverage/Spy
If their assignment stays in and they are listed as a DE/LB: Blitz or Spy

Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking???   How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking??? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:27 pm

boo. well thats lame. so they only way is to play man to man with linebackers? seems counter productive. I wish corners would blitz. Why do they blitz sometimes and other times they dont?
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking???   How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking??? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:44 pm

use the bucs:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking???   How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking??? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make defenders blitz when their man is blocking???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: