Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

stopping sb bunch

Go down 
+4
SasserAssassin
Alyoyo
sgibs
elkonrado21
8 posters
AuthorMessage
elkonrado21

stopping sb bunch Empty
PostSubject: stopping sb bunch   stopping sb bunch EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:32 pm

The last two people i played ran verticals from sb bunch literally every play. im pretty sure all they did was just motion the outside receiver out toward the sidelines and snap before he sets. i tried man bump and the receiver would beat nnamdi, i tried regular man and the receiver would beat nnamdi, i tried man with a purple on that side and that would get beat down the middle, and i tried cover 4 and then they would just find a hole down field. How do i stop this?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

stopping sb bunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: stopping sb bunch   stopping sb bunch EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:59 pm

start with A gap pressure -

46 normal inside blitz will be a good first step - the heat will be fast and depending on the seasoned status of your opponent this might stop them
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

stopping sb bunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: stopping sb bunch   stopping sb bunch EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:02 pm

gibs didnt you have a "purple spy purple" d for this lol?
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

stopping sb bunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: stopping sb bunch   stopping sb bunch EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:08 pm

bring the heat thourgh the A gab and manually guard it
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

stopping sb bunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: stopping sb bunch   stopping sb bunch EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:40 pm

SasserAssassin wrote:

a gap is the worse vs this i wud say outside heat is better but if u can mix it up thats the best way IMO uhmm idk zero coverage vs this is to tuff even if u have 99 user doesnt matter a good person knows how to run a dive or jus dott it up
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

stopping sb bunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: stopping sb bunch   stopping sb bunch EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:50 pm

abdaninja wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:

a gap is the worse vs this i wud say outside heat is better but if u can mix it up thats the best way IMO uhmm idk zero coverage vs this is to tuff even if u have 99 user doesnt matter a good person knows how to run a dive or jus dott it up
a dive vs A Gap blitz? lol

id say just run like a 46 inside blitz
Spread D Line
Reblitz both blitzing LBs and stack in A Gap
Optional: Contain DEs

I like to contain the DEs to stop the quick throws to the flats.
If you wanna run that, just mix in a different version with the same setup, but hot route so it is more of a coverage D.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

stopping sb bunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: stopping sb bunch   stopping sb bunch EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:05 pm

Boldin wrote:
abdaninja wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:

a dive vs A Gap blitz? lol

id say just run like a 46 inside blitz
Spread D Line
Reblitz both blitzing LBs and stack in A Gap
Optional: Contain DEs

I like to contain the DEs to stop the quick throws to the flats.
If you wanna run that, just mix in a different version with the same setup, but hot route so it is more of a coverage D.

dives are the best ill run dives vs ur A all day dude draws are a different story dives this yr are easy to bounce in and out

uhmm that set up is easy to dot up canoe drag and streak done.. mazin

reason why i say outside heat is better cause u can blitz a LB off the edge put ur DE on opossite side in anythin and ur Dt in a spy or yelow ur makin them make tuff throws which gives u a advantage if they run the ball blitz ur Dt and jus user the run the edge heat will eventualy come in in about 7 sec or 6 if they block people if they dont block anyone it s a sack or hes getting hit u bring double A ur jus asking for 6 i been using Dub a forever now and verticals kills this

inside heat is great but not every rip ur crazy
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

stopping sb bunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: stopping sb bunch   stopping sb bunch EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:22 am

I use 4-6 cover 1 , the 1 deep blue saftey helps for the deep post in the middle, stack the one LB blitzing in the A,B,or C gap, shift the line or spread the line out, and user the opposite DE....

If they are specifically beating you with the motion wr on the wheel route, back up your coverage,but you need some heat as well

Another play I will use against SB bunch verticals is dime flat, cover 1, spread the line, contain the MLB over the #1 DT or right of screen DT, and reblitz the LE or right of screen end, user opposite DE in middle of field...if you wanna run the contain D from dime flat from the left,just show blitz before you set it up and the MLB will contain from the left.... if they don't block the contain side,the heat will get there quicker than they can wait for the wheel route or post to open up

Like others said A or B gap heat is a good start, if you don't wanna blitz, 3-3-5 2man under play,and back up coverage and user MLB over the middle....the motioned out wheel route doesn't work against backed up coverage....
Back to top Go down
elkonrado21

stopping sb bunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: stopping sb bunch   stopping sb bunch EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:29 am

i guess i gotta bring way more heat, i dont think backing off the coverage helps though because when i backed it off the guy would just hit the motioned route right off the snap and the wr would have a some room to run after the catch.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

stopping sb bunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: stopping sb bunch   stopping sb bunch EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:47 am

elkonrado21 wrote:
i guess i gotta bring way more heat, i dont think backing off the coverage helps though because when i backed it off the guy would just hit the motioned route right off the snap and the wr would have a some room to run after the catch.

Yeah bring more heat, if he quick threw on backed off coverage then A, or B gap heat is what you need...maybe user the motioned route as well
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

stopping sb bunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: stopping sb bunch   stopping sb bunch EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:52 am

I get beat on that play after the motioned out WR gets that weird animation were he blows by the DB,so I backed up coverage and the animation doesn't happen,but yeah they could quick throw before the coverage gets there....usering it with a blitz maybe the best way
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

stopping sb bunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: stopping sb bunch   stopping sb bunch EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:13 am

MLW,

shoot me a AIM- MaddenBible
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
nawfside512

stopping sb bunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: stopping sb bunch   stopping sb bunch EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:16 pm

mlw23 wrote:
I get beat on that play after the motioned out WR gets that weird animation were he blows by the DB,so I backed up coverage and the animation doesn't happen,but yeah they could quick throw before the coverage gets there....usering it with a blitz maybe the best way

A guy showed me to wiggle the db then click off him when they snap and he will catch up and not get burned
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

stopping sb bunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: stopping sb bunch   stopping sb bunch EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:26 am

mlw23 wrote:

sorry bro doesnt work due to that the y WR gets open on slant outs and other routes sometimes a face throw to teh oustide Wr they have upperhand .. im telling u right now best defense for this is outside heat and zones covering his hot reads and maybe a safety deep outside rush with zones and a contain and its locked and im talkin about manzone outside heat i faced one of the best bunch and snugs and i was lockin him up my style and then i got froggy and tryed blitzing even contain blitzes and he dotted me up some times on madden to b good lay off blitzes good people know how to make reads and dot up blitzes with there adjustments

if u dnt belive me anyone whos good and uses bunch lets get a gm and u pass outta bunch and see what happens ur gunna b running the ball more than passing so more rush yards then passing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stopping sb bunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: stopping sb bunch   stopping sb bunch Empty

Back to top Go down

stopping sb bunch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: