Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

One of those games!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thegame11

One of those games! Empty
PostSubject: One of those games!   One of those games! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:35 am

OK I'm the bengals and dude is the niners. He scores 1st 7-0, he starts running this 46 blitz probably was inside blitz and of course the oline played bent. I'm not sure if he faked blitz or not but the LG would look like he was going to block the LB but then he would block the dt because the oline shifted on its own SMGDH. This blitz got him 2 fumbles and 2 int by the dline all leading to defensive tds except one and that drive stated on my 1 yd line. I'm down 36-0 before halftime, at the half its 36-10. So I said phuck it and blitzed every down really not caring anymore, handled his blitz a little better and got within 5pts of him 36-31 . I should've just kicked off normally but went onside he recovered, he's having trouble handling my pressure but then the game got real dumb. Instead of letting me get the sack the animations speeded up really fast and made him get rid of the ball, he got hit on his throwing arm so how can he throw the ball? That cheap play was completed for a td, Chad johnson dropped 2 tds and then did the superman jump by the defender to knock down a couple of deep balls to T.O., what the hell is the point of having the db beat by 3 to 5 yds.
Back to top Go down
Danger

Danger

One of those games! Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of those games!   One of those games! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:24 am

I feel your pain my friend! I played a guy who was rolling with Indy and basically ran a 2 man under only he used the cheesy swim move animation to get in with Freeney or Mathis every time and this wasn't the biggest problem because I have plays where I can max pro the problem was that his DB's stayed with my WR's no matter what I hit unbumps, drags and everything in between and for the life of me I couldn't get any kind of separation it was maddening! I've never seen DB's play that well man to man even against the Raiders I get separation. On offense he basically ran stick out of the gun bunch TE formation and hit the flat route because my guys would man switch and get confused. To be up front and blunt he kicked my tail up and down the field the entire first half going into halftime up 35-0 but then at the beginning of the second half I made a come back like Eagles did against the Giants scoring 30 unanswered points and falling just short of topping it off with a game winning TD.
Back to top Go down

One of those games!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: