Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

San fran uc snugs tip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IPIRIEY

San fran uc snugs tip Empty
PostSubject: San fran uc snugs tip   San fran uc snugs tip EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:47 pm

PA pump and go flipped. (in other pbooks). This is something i used to run when i used san fran. For some reason this won't work when run regular so it has to be flipped.

Note* run this only gainst man coverage w.o press.

All u do is cancel pa and hike. Bullet pass x to the inside after he gets about 5-10ish yards. Get the timing down in practice. You want to hit the out n up route b4 he goes out. Also if they user that, or its not open, theres a blue route on the right to fall back on.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: San fran uc snugs tip   San fran uc snugs tip EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:51 am

going to havet o try this out

nice stuff man
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: San fran uc snugs tip   San fran uc snugs tip EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Im using San Frans book right now, pretty good.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: San fran uc snugs tip   San fran uc snugs tip EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:50 pm

i have been using SF off/on all year, i tried this set up and it works really well!

because of the blue route and your in snugs and you have a loose man beat, with a deep post,and a flat route, this play can be used as a base play....good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San fran uc snugs tip   San fran uc snugs tip Empty

Back to top Go down

San fran uc snugs tip
Page 1 of 1