Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

need a new playbook

Go down 
+6
UppingMyGame
YngClassic
pardity
WasItTehChad
sgibs
CHOP11
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CHOP11

need a new playbook Empty
PostSubject: need a new playbook   need a new playbook EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:47 pm

i use oakland
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: need a new playbook   need a new playbook EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:33 pm

what are you looking to specifically do?

run?

pass?

balanced of both?

what team are you using currently?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: need a new playbook   need a new playbook EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:14 pm

arizona has a good mix of

Deep Routes
Mid routes
Quick Routes

running is a lil lacking (IMHO), but if u can force ur opp to respect the pass outta the select sets u have, u can easily move the ball..
Back to top Go down
pardity

pardity

PostSubject: Re: need a new playbook   need a new playbook EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Denver, Arizona, Atlanta.. Basically like everyone has stated what do you want to do? Do you like to Pass or do you like to pound the rock?
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: need a new playbook   need a new playbook EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:42 am

if youre indecisive, go with balanced so u can get a lil taste of everything.
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: need a new playbook   need a new playbook EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:23 am

I'm trying to go about 70/30 pass/run. Like, I don't want my runs to be TOTAL surprises, but if I run a draw on 3rd down it should work (unless they're like many of my MB brothers and feel like 3rd down is the time to bring heat).
Back to top Go down
Trew159

PostSubject: Re: need a new playbook   need a new playbook EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 12:19 pm

I find that I pass too much out of any other book except Dallas. Check out the BOAT man, its VERY balanced and very hard to stop. It gives you something for every situation! Plus it gives you something to build off of if you want to check out another playbook.
Back to top Go down
g44

PostSubject: Re: need a new playbook   need a new playbook EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Stick with Oakland if you have the right personnel. It's a solid book that not many people run. Hit me up via PM if you want to lab. I'm on the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: need a new playbook   need a new playbook EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Houston is perfect its so sick i love its amazing and its great for pass 70 run 30
Back to top Go down
CHOP11

PostSubject: Re: need a new playbook   need a new playbook EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:14 pm

i like to pass
Back to top Go down
The_BPP

PostSubject: Re: need a new playbook   need a new playbook EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:51 am

Saints and Cowboys are both great PBs. Both are great for passing, yet has enough to make your opponent respect the run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need a new playbook   need a new playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

need a new playbook
Page 1 of 1