Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

story of the year no not the band somebody help! anyone gibs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
abdaninja

abdaninja

story of the year no not the band  somebody help! anyone gibs  Empty
PostSubject: story of the year no not the band somebody help! anyone gibs    story of the year no not the band  somebody help! anyone gibs  EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 9:57 pm

people people people there is liek 2 plays i have encountered in C4 minor games that are just completely unstoppable liek SMH u cant do anythin about its really frustrating when u lock down everythin but when they go to these 2 plays they always have success and ends up helping them win ball games ugh . usually kids who use houstons PB or dallas i member when i was a noob using bogus stuff liek this now im on another level losing to kids using this in c4 smh ..

anyways the two plays are strong close y trail! honestly i defend this formation so well i stop everythin but this play idk what it is but okay i have dolphins i have sean smith on there y trail WR pressing him hes a downright beast ? 6-4 high press? right hes liek runing stride for stride hes liek basically glued to him i have a safety up top right above him about 10 yrds over explain to me how hes triple covered because im shadowing that and they pass lead towards sideline all my defenders hands go in air balls goes right through to Wrs hands ? what! for like a 60 yard pass on 3rd and 9s theres no where to put the ball but that happens . this game is broken!

play # 2 bench switch from snugs! i bump with 2 deep safetys i dnt press everythin i come out in 155 2 man under shade safetys to sidelines purples put liek 5 deep zones how can i get beat ? i was liek no way ima get beat deep ima press so my zones get there and what do u know? his 2 outside Wrs blew right past all defenders my safety wasnt in position because the wrs cut puts him in perfect position cmon ! losing to this is frustrating when u feel like ur 10x better than that guy

another play that is lame is weak flood from iclose but i dnt wrry to much bout that but those 2 plays absolutely ridiculous ill play them both perfectly they still throw it and catch it no matter what so dumb ..... me and my boy dalton big D have been screwed by this help Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
JerseyTank

JerseyTank

PostSubject: Re: story of the year no not the band somebody help! anyone gibs    story of the year no not the band  somebody help! anyone gibs  EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:42 pm

any n every play can be stopped Try double outside n user the MLB in the yellow over the middle that should at least containt Y trails n for Bench switch I'd try double slot from Dime LB pass rushers n put 1 or 2 DEs in Purple or yellows his is max coverage kind of D
Back to top Go down
JerseyTank

JerseyTank

PostSubject: Re: story of the year no not the band somebody help! anyone gibs    story of the year no not the band  somebody help! anyone gibs  EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:43 pm

Double outside is in 335 try using the 4th CB Package
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: story of the year no not the band somebody help! anyone gibs    story of the year no not the band  somebody help! anyone gibs  EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:57 pm

63 views only 2 replys ?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: story of the year no not the band somebody help! anyone gibs    story of the year no not the band  somebody help! anyone gibs  EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 6:04 pm

ninja,

i would try laying off bump n run. if you are going to bump n run make sure to bring the noise!

also try keeping a deep sfaety over both parts of where the deep ball is going.

y-trail the deep route fades towards the sideline and the DBs just dont have a good beat on the route. if you leave a deep safety over the top and shade that WR you should stop it just fine.

with weak flood i close the motioned deep route is killer bc it crossed up man coverage. this again can be prevented by keep a deep safety over the top tot he right

moral of the story...avoid press and keep a safety over top
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: story of the year no not the band somebody help! anyone gibs    story of the year no not the band  somebody help! anyone gibs  EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:17 pm

and if you face bench switch PRESS and screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: story of the year no not the band somebody help! anyone gibs    story of the year no not the band  somebody help! anyone gibs  EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:40 pm

sgibs wrote:
ninja,

i would try laying off bump n run. if you are going to bump n run make sure to bring the noise!

also try keeping a deep sfaety over both parts of where the deep ball is going.

y-trail the deep route fades towards the sideline and the DBs just dont have a good beat on the route. if you leave a deep safety over the top and shade that WR you should stop it just fine.

with weak flood i close the motioned deep route is killer bc it crossed up man coverage. this again can be prevented by keep a deep safety over the top tot he right

moral of the story...avoid press and keep a safety over top

gibs i had 5 deep zones without press and still managed to go through everybody and catch it ! i left the safety over the top.

Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: story of the year no not the band somebody help! anyone gibs    story of the year no not the band  somebody help! anyone gibs  EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:42 pm

GunfusedX wrote:
and if you face bench switch PRESS and screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

for example i brought outside heat inside heat they power blocked and blocked 1extra Wr and that bench switch route still burned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: story of the year no not the band somebody help! anyone gibs    story of the year no not the band  somebody help! anyone gibs  Empty

Back to top Go down

story of the year no not the band somebody help! anyone gibs
Page 1 of 1