Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

I encourage you all to get your games in if your in my division.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSwag

I encourage you all to get your games in if your in my division. Empty
PostSubject: I encourage you all to get your games in if your in my division.   I encourage you all to get your games in if your in my division. EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:14 pm

This way truly the people who make the playoffs because of their record not primarily games played...realistically someone who loses all their games or most of their games shouldn't make the cut! From a competitive side that makes me upset. So play your games ok? Thanks
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: I encourage you all to get your games in if your in my division.   I encourage you all to get your games in if your in my division. EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:14 pm

I agree somewhat, but the MRL rewards commitiment, so someone who is 0-12 should be ahead of someone 7-0 right?
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
claymaker_52

PostSubject: Re: I encourage you all to get your games in if your in my division.   I encourage you all to get your games in if your in my division. EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:07 pm

Oh I agree to a point that as 0-12 i really shouldn't be in the playoffs, but it is a hell of an incentive to gets your games in is it not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I encourage you all to get your games in if your in my division.   I encourage you all to get your games in if your in my division. Empty

Back to top Go down

I encourage you all to get your games in if your in my division.
Page 1 of 1