Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Cowboys depth chart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
direwolves14

Cowboys depth chart Empty
PostSubject: Cowboys depth chart   Cowboys depth chart EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:38 am

Victor Butler recorded two big sacks and a forced fumble in the most recent game against Carolina. I hope his ratings go up a little bit. With Dallas running for 200+ yards in 2 consecutive weeks, will the o line's ratings go up? Even though I am a Cowboys fan, and Flozell Adams is a dirty player, he has stopped Gaines Adama, Osi Umenyiora and Julius Peppers in 3 weeks. Up his ratings!
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys depth chart   Cowboys depth chart EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:40 am

YES!! GREAT CALL!! AND NOW SEEING THAT CHARLES WOODSON HAS GOT A PICK IN CONSECUTIVE GAMES HE SHOULD BE A 99 OVERALL!! AND ALSO JOHNNY JOLLY BECAUSE HE HAS 2 INTERCEPTIONS ON THE SEASON AS A DT!! HE SHOULD BE A 99 OVERALL!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chris

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys depth chart   Cowboys depth chart EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:00 pm

by stoped do u mean injured?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys depth chart   Cowboys depth chart Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboys depth chart
Page 1 of 1