Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread

Go down 
+14
urblessed00
greenmile
stritzo
Helix King
WasItTehChad
Stormyday
Alyoyo
irobson
WFColonel56
GAV
one2punch
LOTT0042
BuckNut4eva
sgibs
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread Empty
PostSubject: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:06 am

what questions do you have for Farls and myself?

Gameplay ONLY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:59 am

In your opinion is the defense better, than 11? As far as zone coverages and man coverages, man switches, so forth?

Also I heard through the grapevine that pass rushing the QB is harder? That true?
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:38 am

Is locomotion the same, tweaked or gone? Has it been improved so we can beast better on D?

Is the strategy pad still in play? if so do we still have the option of the shortcuts

Any new defensive hot routes like shading the corners inside or outside the receiver etc?

Will the dominance of rocket catching return in M12? lets hope not.

Is man switching still an issue?

Has the Oline's AI been tweaked to so they aren't as easy to manipulate with pressure?

Has the no assignment been completely wiped out?
Back to top Go down
one2punch

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:04 am

Is their DEFENSE?! Do zones play like Madden 10? will Yellow zones & Deep blues not play SO BACK!!

Have the back of the endzone and sideline Interceptions been fixed?

Any fluky plays?! such as when you hit your opponents QB & the ball wobbles in the air & someone their WR just comes back from the ball and catches it

Plays such as ' Sticks ' still over effective?
Back to top Go down
GAV

GAV

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:23 am

How has removing the autodrop changed playing the QB position?

Does the game feel more like Madden 11 or more like Madden 10? I'm especially curious about the feel of user defense.

Do the 2 deep safeties lean more towards the sidelines or seams without being playmakered?

Has defensive hot reading been simplified at all?

How is the return of the shading feature working out? Is it easily accessable? How big a difference does it make?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:59 am

mlw23 wrote:
In your opinion is the defense better, than 11? As far as zone coverages and man coverages, man switches, so forth?

Also I heard through the grapevine that pass rushing the QB is harder? That true?

IMO yes defensive gameplay is better in 12.

"creating" pressure is MUCH harder
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:01 am

LOTT0042 wrote:
Is locomotion the same, tweaked or gone? Has it been improved so we can beast better on D?

Is the strategy pad still in play? if so do we still have the option of the shortcuts - same as madden 11

Any new defensive hot routes like shading the corners inside or outside the receiver etc? shading is in yes

Will the dominance of rocket catching return in M12? lets hope not. i dont beleive madden 11 RC was THAT dominate as it was years past - RC in 12 should be much much harder

Is man switching still an issue? no

Has the Oline's AI been tweaked to so they aren't as easy to manipulate with pressure? 10,000 X better

Has the no assignment been completely wiped out?
[b]

Last edited by sgibs on Tue May 17, 2011 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:04 am

GAV wrote:
How has removing the autodrop changed playing the QB position? feels so good to roll out of the pocket - you can have "flow" with your plays now - you can avaoid pressure - it makes the game FUN!

Does the game feel more like Madden 11 or more like Madden 10? I'm especially curious about the feel of user defense. more like ps2 madden (bc of no auto drop back) also love the NO suctions

Do the 2 deep safeties lean more towards the sidelines or seams without being playmakered? zone coverage has changed a lot - kinda grey area and getting into playbooks

Has defensive hot reading been simplified at all? same as madden 11

How is the return of the shading feature working out? Is it easily accessable? How big a difference does it make?
i used it heavily on my run to the championship
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:45 am

how is the deep ball? lets say there is a streak route with mu outside WR, is the deep ball more like 09,10,11?

does the man coverage rating matter?

are fade routes the same as 11?

how nice is the pistol offense lol?

with the indy press/off defensive play can you take advantage of off play with short routes?(drags, slants)

can you press as well as shade with 1 DB? and can you play off and shade?

Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:41 am

did they change the kickoff line following the rule change? is it much harder to retun kicks, are kikoffs downed a lot more?
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Is dallas pb still same? Anything changed?

What blitzes still work?
Back to top Go down
Stormyday

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:58 pm

I heard rumor that there was suppose to be a feature to look in on live games. If this is true how will it be regulated? Open or private?

Do any of the 4-3 sets have any add ons?
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:34 pm

if there is a spectator mode it would BE HUGE for madden...

but, it would make "jocking" schemes much easier too

double edge sword
Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:53 pm

LOL, its a "Copy Cat League" Chad.

Is speed still the only thing that matters?
Back to top Go down
Stormyday

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Yeah I was wondering. If they made it private it might not be as bad. Plus you might be able to regulate online rankings if you follow the formula on EA MMA online.

Last edited by Stormyday on Tue May 17, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stritzo

stritzo

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:34 pm

did they put a lot of plays back into the playbooks
Back to top Go down
greenmile

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:58 pm

Is speed still the most important attribute in the game? More importantly can I become a Madden Bible intern for a day and play:)
Back to top Go down
GAV

GAV

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:12 pm

sgibs wrote:
GAV wrote:
How has removing the autodrop changed playing the QB position? feels so good to roll out of the pocket - you can have "flow" with your plays now - you can avaoid pressure - it makes the game FUN!

Does the game feel more like Madden 11 or more like Madden 10? I'm especially curious about the feel of user defense. more like ps2 madden (bc of no auto drop back) also love the NO suctions

Do the 2 deep safeties lean more towards the sidelines or seams without being playmakered? zone coverage has changed a lot - kinda grey area and getting into playbooks

Has defensive hot reading been simplified at all? same as madden 11

i used it heavily on my run to the championship
Thanks homie!

How's the man face throw defense? Been tweaked at all?
Back to top Go down
urblessed00

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Have they tweaked the pass defense so much that it's going to make me change my air it out ways? I hope they haven't turned the game into a pound the rock and a puff of dust offense....ol skool Marty Ball.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:51 pm

no madden will ever go back to that
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:49 am

No, Madden throwing is still a ton of fun. I think what QB you use will have more of an effect. You have to learn zone coverage and how to squeeze it in. Last year, you could make a bad read but the defender was *acting a fool* and you would luck out. No more of that this year.

And, they didn't fix the zones by adding the super jump lb's back. The guys just flat out play better and understand it. Its a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:13 pm

ZFarls wrote:
No, Madden throwing is still a ton of fun. I think what QB you use will have more of an effect. You have to learn zone coverage and how to squeeze it in. Last year, you could make a bad read but the defender was *acting a fool* and you would luck out. No more of that this year.

And, they didn't fix the zones by adding the super jump lb's back. The guys just flat out play better and understand it. Its a lot of fun.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT......

Hows the RC for M12
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:50 pm

hopefully non existent... Wink
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:51 pm

there will always be some sort of RC in madden... i gaurentee ill have the RC down by games release

(getting it early helps Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:28 pm

yes there prob will be an rc but i just dnt see the point in focusing on perfecting it since it really doesnt take over a game. Hell it was almost non existent in games i played. And when i do see ppl RC it is in open space where they would have gotten the catch anyway

just my take on things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread   Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 12 Community Day - Gameplay Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next