Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

madden online pass

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jordanl95

jordanl95

madden online pass Empty
PostSubject: madden online pass   madden online pass EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:02 pm

well the psn just went back up for everyone finally, and for some reason the game is telling me that i need to reenter my online pass code... well i figured i would just go download it from my transaction history since codes only work once... that didnt work since the ps3 store is down. does anyone know a way to enter an online pass code without using the ps3 store... is there a way to do it on my computer? just to clarify, the online pass is the code on the back of the madden manual. i just hope i dont have to wait for the ps3 store to go up cause thatll probobly be another month lol, any help is appreciated. thanks
Back to top Go down

madden online pass
Page 1 of 1