Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12

Go down 
+12
blood9585
xHEx DeathAngel
GAV
xHHx_megatron
SF_FAN88
Helix King
irobson
MisterMazin
grind21
WasItTehChad
WFColonel56
LOTT0042
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GAV

GAV

Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12   Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:34 pm

LOTT0042 wrote:
GAV wrote:
LOTT0042 wrote:
97 speed, 96 agility, 93 acceleration, 93 jumping, 77 catching (highest for any rookie CB), and 91 return. In terms of his defensive skill set, Peterson clocks in with 89 man coverage, 82 zone coverage, and 90 press.

Arizona Secondary = Fire. Thoughts?
Patrick Peterson will be an Eagle.

Kolb and a 2nd for PP. Already a done deal. Can't be announced officially until lockout is ended.

Source? Sounds like a rumor. I saw one the other day saying they signed Nnamdi.
Sal Pal said it before the draft. Glen Mac reiterated it after, calling it a "done deal."
Back to top Go down
GAV

GAV

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12   Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:36 pm

blood9585 wrote:
GAV wrote:
LOTT0042 wrote:
97 speed, 96 agility, 93 acceleration, 93 jumping, 77 catching (highest for any rookie CB), and 91 return. In terms of his defensive skill set, Peterson clocks in with 89 man coverage, 82 zone coverage, and 90 press.

Arizona Secondary = Fire. Thoughts?
Patrick Peterson will be an Eagle.

Kolb and a 2nd for PP. Already a done deal. Can't be announced officially until lockout is ended.

Sounds more like a cry for help...
Believe what you will, but prepare for the I told you so. Razz
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12   Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:34 pm

where are all the rookie ratings?? so i can see my charger rookies
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12   Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:54 pm

not out yet
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Slimreaper256

Slimreaper256

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12   Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12 - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 4:32 am

Boldin wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:
just wait for FA..lol

its either McNabb, or a trade for kolb

PLEASE LET THEM BE DUMB & TRADE US A STARTER OR A HIGH PICK FOR KOLB!!! PLEASE!!! That would be the best robbery I've seen since "Inside Man" or the opening scene from "Dark Knight"!! KOLB IS GARBAGE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12   Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Yes Kolb is no where near a 1st round pick at all, all this sh!t is hype that is dying down, no one is that stupid. He didn't even do anything when he played. I MEAN ANYTHING, and he couldn't beat out a Mike Vick who didn't even have 50 total plays under his belt in who knows when. Doesn't have the arm strength, and he won't even put Arizona over the top. The only QB's i would be going after is Orton, or McNabb, and i'd be going all OL in FA
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12   Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:59 pm

im hearing now that kolb is worth 2 2nd rounders
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12   Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12 - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

if they get a qb, im running through my gamestop tournament wit these Cards.. wont even be a close game...
Back to top Go down
GAV

GAV

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12   Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Kolb's been up and down, but he has been NFC Offensive Player of the Week twice - and he hasn't played much.

Kolb didn't play himself out of that spot. He got hurt and Vick played himself into it.

Fitzy's been demanding it. Expect the I told you so.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12   Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:34 pm

You make good points, i guess we will see whenever the season starts
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12   Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:04 pm

when the season starts u must be talking about madden cause there aint gonna be no football this year
Back to top Go down
Slimreaper256

Slimreaper256

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12   Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:30 am

GAV wrote:
Kolb's been up and down, but he has been NFC Offensive Player of the Week twice - and he hasn't played much.

Kolb didn't play himself out of that spot. He got hurt and Vick played himself into it.

Fitzy's been demanding it. Expect the I told you so.

I have to respectfully disagree. The two games you are referencing are the KC game from a couple seasons ago & the ATL game from last year. I'm sorry but beating the Chiefs before the "Eric Berry Draft" is nothing to hang Ur hat on. It easy to look good vs next to no pass rush & a non-existent secondary. Im not impressed. Same goes for the ATL game last year. First off, the Gameball really shoulda went to Sean McDermott for the job he did w/ our defense vs the ATL offense. If U look back at the game, Kolbs "big plays" came off of "Trick plays". We had to go COMPLETELY away from our O' scheme, for him to be sucessful. Not to mention that was the 1st game in a 2 game stretch where Kolb gave 2 of our top targets concussions by leading them into defenders (that game DJAX, next game Celek). As far as him getting injured, that wasn't a "freak accident". It was a lack of field awareness that led to that. He called the wrong protection at the line & got blindsided by Clay Matthews. How the hell do U expect him to be a starting QB & not shift the protection towards the defense's BEST pass rusher?!!! Like I said, "KOLB IS GARBAGE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12   Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrick Peterson Top Rookie for Madden 12
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2