Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide

Go down 
+3
Militant X 1
LOTT0042
sgibs
7 posters

Will you be pre-ordering the NCAA 12 Strategy Guide?
Yes
Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide Vote_lcap40%Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
No
Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide Vote_lcap60%Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide   Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:54 pm

So, the NCAA Football 12 guide is ready for pre-order. You can click the link below to check it out on Amazon. It was great to finally be able to focus, play, write, ask questions to the developers, get feedback and lab the game super hard. We spent 60+ hours EACH playing the game, 2 days talking and comparing notes and then a couple weeks writing all the strategy and tips. The thing is a beast and will no doubt help improve your football gaming skills.

The guide is over 30% off with the link for our members and costs less then one of our regular guides. Full color pages and of course I will take on any questions!

http://t.co/DSPV4YP

Games comes out July 12th!

Farls and myself are very excited for this!

Last edited by sgibs on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide   Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Congrats to you both!!!!! Very excited for you Smile
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide   Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 3:09 pm

thanks lotto!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide   Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:19 pm

congrats to you guys Z and Gibs. you guys have definitely put in some "madden-work" and now "ncaa-work" over the years. i just have one question:

how are my Virginia Tech Hokies looking?

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide   Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:57 pm

^^^^^with logan at QB not good lol

Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide   Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:54 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
^^^^^with logan at QB not good lol

awww here you go again Colonel! lol!

i know Logan Thomas is one of your "local" boys being from Lynchburg and you Roanoake so you may have some bias about him but...he will be a beast son! lol! i've been following his spring game development and he has been doing well.

i am looking forward to him having a great rookie season at VT.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide   Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:27 pm

They have some very cool plays, I put a scheme in the guide for their offense. Its very solid!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide   Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 4:18 pm

ZFarls wrote:
They have some very cool plays, I put a scheme in the guide for their offense. Its very solid!

thanks Z!

i can't wait to run my VT Hokies!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
pettyinc

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide   Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:38 pm

By the way Logan Thomas gonna be the Cam Newton of Blacksburg by Week 6!!! Keep under estimating Hokie Nation!!!! Danville's own David Wilson will put Reggie Bush to shame!!! He is the human highlight!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gyprgaming.net/blog/
Drama

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide   Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:54 pm

In this guide does it have all of the teams playbooks in it so that I dont have to go through every team just to look at their playbooks?
Back to top Go down
Drama

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide   Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Im just gonna go pick up my copy at gamestop the day it comes out its easier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide   Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Order the NCAA 12 Prima Games Official EA Sports Strategy Guide
Page 1 of 1