Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)

Go down 
+6
DesertSwarm24
Militant X 1
sgibs
ronslows10
WFColonel56
ZFarls
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  Empty
PostSubject: Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)    Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:59 pm

SGibs and ZFarls will be hosting a press conference at 3 PM EST to unveil something about their gameplan in Madden 12 - #MBNation
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)    Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:08 pm

where??? At Orlando? Ustream? Madden bible? Easports website?

I will be watching if i can
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)    Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Being a native Floridian and an avid Rays fan I take great pride in telling you Massholes to stay out of the sun. You guys look like a couple of steamed lobsters. With that being said..lol I'm calling BS on you guys using these slow teams all year. I'm hoping you guys are trying to say speed is not a factor once and for all because I would love to use my currently unusable home town buccaneers. Really looking forward to the guide fellas and I have never even thought about buying a madden prima guide before now. I have cleared a spot on my magazine rack next to the toilet right between Maxim and ESPN. If you guys put anything close to the passion into this book as you do for this site I know it will be great.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)    Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:55 pm

thanks ron!

the burn is ROUGHHHHHH

got 2 different kinds of aloe for it
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)    Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 pm

just saw it, good stuff....im hype for the upcoming madden year

and is farls waiting to see what happens to his DE's? lol 2 could be gone after the lockout
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)    Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Patriots all the way baby

Gronk and Hernandez on the outside

Tate and Welker in the slots

Wood-CHEAD in the backfield
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)    Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:49 pm

The lawfirm can be a beast too if you can get a head of steam with him.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)    Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:56 pm

so let me get this straight.....

Zfarls is running his "favorite" team which is the Giants...all season?

Gibs is running his "favorite" team which is the Patriots...all season?

wow!

you 2 cats are such...umm.....HOMERRRRRRRZZZZZZZ!! LOL!

IT FEELS GOOD DOESN'T IT?

welcome to my world!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)    Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:06 pm

we get kevin kolb and its nothing but the cards all season
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)    Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Steelers im planning on all next year.

Thanks,

haseo15

Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)    Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:40 pm

My fav team is the boys, but its more satisfying playing and winning with the gmen
Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)    Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:37 am

Just wait until they start hosting Madden 12 Tournaments for money, thats when you will see alot more Raider fans appear. lol!
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)    Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:30 am

Helix King wrote:
Just wait until they start hosting Madden 12 Tournaments for money, thats when you will see alot more Raider fans appear. lol!

No doubt which makes it suck for actual fans like myself who have to endure the 2-14, 4-12 and 8-8 seasons in real life and then get blasted for using them in Madden by the virtual community. Total Lose-Lose!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)    Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:31 pm

LOTT0042 wrote:
Helix King wrote:

No doubt which makes it suck for actual fans like myself who have to endure the 2-14, 4-12 and 8-8 seasons in real life and then get blasted for using them in Madden by the virtual community. Total Lose-Lose!

i've solely run my Ravens on madden since back in the day. cats would always say to me that their defense was good but their offense sucked. or, the WRs are too slow and the CBs are too small to be a, "Top-Madden Team!" etc, etc, etc. Suspect

but then....when a teams OVR goes up...then....all of the BANDWAGONERS come out and cats jump on that squad cause they wanna win! which i do to! lol! i just wanna win running my "favorite" team! so, Lotto, run your boys bruh! just because the BANDWAGONERS have chosen your team as "The Team" to use in M11 because of all of their speed deosen't mean that you shouldn't run them. you know who's really loyaly to that squad! Very Happy

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)    Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Press Conference at 3 PM Today (Farls and Gibs)
Page 1 of 1