Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Love What you guys are doing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iDotUp

Love What you guys are doing. Empty
PostSubject: Love What you guys are doing.   Love What you guys are doing. EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Hey everyone,

This is the first site i have actually joined of this nature, because i love the community atmosphere displayed here. I don't want to name name of other sites in a negative way but this site seems to have the best community that is both competitive but friendly at the same time. Members of other sites tend to have elitist attitudes but that is rarely the case here from what i can tell, which is why i joined. I love what you guys have done gibs and farls and i hope you guys keep it up into the new madden/ncaa season. This is a great thing you have going and i love the tip series as well as the games of the week. I look forward to spending this season as a part of the community and hope i can fit in competitively.

Shoutout also to all the members of madden bible for the tips you guys give out and goodluck to everyone this year

My psn is DotsOnDeck so feel free to add me to get some games in if u guys want to play madden/ncaa 11 or 12 when they come out
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Love What you guys are doing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love What you guys are doing.   Love What you guys are doing. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:01 am

Thanks man - appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com

Love What you guys are doing.
Page 1 of 1