Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

A Good Thing Happened to Me Today

Go down 
+2
WFColonel56
Militant X 1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

A Good Thing Happened to Me Today Empty
PostSubject: A Good Thing Happened to Me Today   A Good Thing Happened to Me Today EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:46 pm

ok,

i went to church this morning and a friend of mine that works at the Norfolk Naval Station here in the Hampton Roads area of VA presented me with a freshly authentically autographed football by none other than....Mr Raven himself....MLB #52 Ray Lewis. AWESOME!

they said that they spotted Ray taking a tour of the ships as well as taking pictures and signing autographs with the seamen and civilians present this past week. So, they bought a football and asked Ray to sign it for one of their friends (that would be me) that is a HUGE Ravens and Ray Lewis fan.

upon hearing that, my friend told me that Ray said; "Oh yeah? Your friend here in VA supports me and the Ravens?" then they said Ray said; "Give me that football so that i can sign it for my homeboy!" LOL!

i told my friend that they should have called me so that i could come and meet Ray in person but they said that he wasn't there long (kind of surprise everyone by his appearance) and was just making a brief stop over before going to his next destination. to get me a football signed by Ray himself....i thought to myself....i have great friends!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: A Good Thing Happened to Me Today   A Good Thing Happened to Me Today EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Thats great mili
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
AssassinJ0E

AssassinJ0E

PostSubject: Re: A Good Thing Happened to Me Today   A Good Thing Happened to Me Today EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:27 pm

Wow that awesome! You are one lucky dude.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: A Good Thing Happened to Me Today   A Good Thing Happened to Me Today EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:52 pm

thanks guys! i am still pumped about it and staring at that Ray Lewis autographed football in my "Ravens Man Room" (with all of my Ravens merchandise) as we speak! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
iDotUp

PostSubject: Re: A Good Thing Happened to Me Today   A Good Thing Happened to Me Today EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:20 pm

That is awesome mili, it seems like ray is a greater man then he is football player.
Side note: i bet u were happy with where ed and ray were voted in the nfl network top 100 lol.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: A Good Thing Happened to Me Today   A Good Thing Happened to Me Today EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:05 am

iDotUp wrote:
That is awesome mili, it seems like ray is a greater man then he is football player.
Side note: i bet u were happy with where ed and ray were voted in the nfl network top 100 lol.

to be honest....

i was pleasantly surprised Dot. to see that the "players" voted Ray-Ray #4 and as the top defender of 2011 was awesome! i am pretty sure that was based upon his entire body of work. i was also pumped to see my boy Ed Reed get some love by being ranked #5 and over Troy Polamalu. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: A Good Thing Happened to Me Today   A Good Thing Happened to Me Today EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 3:26 pm

mili thats pretty freakin sweet! congrats....

as a life long browns fan, i have no love for the "RATBIRDS" LOL as a fan....(teasing)

but Ray Ray's hard work, dedicated, blue collar work ethic is admired by all....
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: A Good Thing Happened to Me Today   A Good Thing Happened to Me Today EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 7:37 pm

BuckNut4eva wrote:

as a life long browns fan, i have no love for the "RATBIRDS" LOL as a fan....(teasing)

but Ray Ray's hard work, dedicated, blue collar work ethic is admired by all....

thanks Buck!

ummm...but did you just call my "Dirty Black Birds" the "RATBIRDS?'" umm...it's on now! lol!

~Mili

Back to top Go down
AssassinJ0E

AssassinJ0E

PostSubject: Re: A Good Thing Happened to Me Today   A Good Thing Happened to Me Today EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:

thanks Buck!

ummm...but did you just call my "Dirty Black Birds" the "RATBIRDS?'" umm...it's on now! lol!

~Mili

Mili your out numbered GO BROWNS BOO ratbirds
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: A Good Thing Happened to Me Today   A Good Thing Happened to Me Today EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:37 pm

^^^

i refuse to let 2 brownies hi-jack this wonderful thread. another one will be created to deal with you guys! lol!

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: A Good Thing Happened to Me Today   A Good Thing Happened to Me Today EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:38 pm

mili thats freaking awesome -
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: A Good Thing Happened to Me Today   A Good Thing Happened to Me Today EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:40 pm

sgibs wrote:
mili thats freaking awesome -

i'm still pumped about it Gibs! been starring at it ever since this past Sunday. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Good Thing Happened to Me Today   A Good Thing Happened to Me Today Empty

Back to top Go down

A Good Thing Happened to Me Today
Page 1 of 1