Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Questions on schemes etc

Go down 
+8
ZAN
GunnyWill
LOTT0042
xHEx DeathAngel
j-bone77
xHHx_megatron
ronslows10
sgibs
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Questions on schemes etc Empty
PostSubject: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:39 pm

What do you guys want to know? The bonus content was sent out so i hope everyone that got the guide is enjoying the bonus scheme.

Does everyone fully understand the 5 sets for Success and how in the long run it makes you a better player?

What are your questions about the 5 Sets for Success? How can we make you better gamers in NCAA and Madden?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Sgibs you could always log into my XBL and play my games for me...lmao Only way im getting better......
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:44 pm

lol well ron lets talk it out - whats going on with your game?

what are your 5 sets? whats your base play?
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:50 pm

I don't have ncaa yet bro but madden 11 im running buffalo pb

in my audibles i have
sb tight double draw
sb doubles draw
weak tigth hb pitch
sb tight slot corner
sb bunch wr corners (somthing like that)

I usually come out in bunch vert, weak tight mesh, or i form pro to pound the rock
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:53 pm

wheres your three headed rushing attack?
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:53 pm

What I really need is 5 sets for defense right now...lol I play with slower teams like the giants, titans offense holds its own but these defenders are morons like me....
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:56 pm

slow thats all - i really gotta stress the importance of the 3 headed rushing attack
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:59 pm

the formation audibles make it tough to use everything I would like but I don't have a problem with my ground game. I come out in different run sets and mix in different schemes along the way before I even dip into my audibles. I love this book but there is too much to choose from. On the new games can you select your own quick audibles?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:00 pm

ronslows10 wrote:
What I really need is 5 sets for defense right now...lol I play with slower teams like the giants, titans offense holds its own but these defenders are morons like me....

O no you didnt! My Giants defense is great. I use 34 defense/155/ and dollar... First step is to recognize HOW ur getting beat..

So what gives u problems defensively?

Last edited by xHHx_megatron on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 pm

If I had to put in a three head attack it would def. be strong pro counter, dive and form. audible is power o i believe
Back to top Go down
j-bone77

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:03 pm

i'm still trying to settle on a defensive scheme. I'm playing with Miami and don't know what scheme best fits theme. U told me earlier about the 4-2-5, but I have a hard time trying to figure out the 5 sets of success for defense.
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Im actually pretty decent with the giants D using a 4-3 sheme, but the titans are a tough cookie to crack. What would be the best D to run with these guys.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:08 pm

jbone,

run defense
redzone D
man/zone blitz
X Factor
Base Play
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:12 pm

gibs whats the x factor?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:15 pm

something exotic something that the defense isnt comfortable seeing. save it for late game situations.

Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:16 pm

ronslows10 wrote:
Im actually pretty decent with the giants D using a 4-3 sheme, but the titans are a tough cookie to crack. What would be the best D to run with these guys.

Let me just say this... Its not WHAT defense you use its more some knowing what types of defense works better against certain offensive sets.
Example. If ur playing against a compressed set then use a compressed defensive set like 43. Against spread sets need to use a defense with more cbs..

If you see snugs or bunch and use man cov, set ur assignments
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Defense in NCAA 12 keep getting beat by the run and pass been running 5-2, 4-2-5, and 2-4-5.

Having trouble getting heat as well against the pass.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:36 am

sgibs wrote:
jbone,

run defense
redzone D
man/zone blitz
X Factor
Base Play

ha i seem to recall some of our conversations concluding on this Wink
Back to top Go down
GunnyWill

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:42 am

In ncaa so far im having problems stopping the run, i use the 425 pb
Back to top Go down
j-bone77

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:02 pm

LOTT0042 wrote:
sgibs wrote:
jbone,

run defense
redzone D
man/zone blitz
X Factor
Base Play

ha i seem to recall some of our conversations concluding on this Wink

Hey lottoo42, are u using this concept, and if so with what defense?
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 12:38 pm

i think the term "3-headed" rushing attack is misleading. i understand the context of it, though.

i've always associated a 3-headed rushing attack as having a power back (jacobs), speed back (bradshaw), and balanced back (ward)
Back to top Go down
GunnyWill

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:53 pm

ZAN wrote:
i think the term "3-headed" rushing attack is misleading. i understand the context of it, though.

i've always associated a 3-headed rushing attack as having a power back (jacobs), speed back (bradshaw), and balanced back (ward)

lol those were the days! Then plaxico shot himself, then ward left, jacobs started sucking, and bradshaw started fumbling
Back to top Go down
gogotem

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:21 pm

hey sgibs how do you get the bonus content if you bought the guide at a gamestop?
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:40 pm

how are my 5 sets?

Pistol ytrips
Maryland i
Ace spread
ace big te flip
ace tight.
Back to top Go down
DaTyCRAIN

DaTyCRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:21 am

i haven't gotten ncaa, but what do you guys think of man coverage? is it better/worse then madden 11? ive heard it covers curls and deep routes better, but slants and outs or any route with a sharp cut shakes the man. from what i saw from the ncaa demo, man coverage is just as good if not better this year. curls didn't work at all anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions on schemes etc   Questions on schemes etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions on schemes etc
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next