Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Online dfaft tips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
falyniii

Online dfaft tips Empty
PostSubject: Online dfaft tips   Online dfaft tips EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 11:54 am

can you guys give me some names of sleeper players that are better than their ovr rating? Im tyring to put together a solid team once the 99-90 players are taken off the board. Im looking at rosters. are guys like pat watkin and kenny phillips worth targeting. I've seen a few nice cb that are rated low but have good size speed catch and prs. is that the type to target? any tips are appreciated.
Back to top Go down
SaSQuaTcH

Online dfaft tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online dfaft tips   Online dfaft tips EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Jordy Nelson from Green Bay .. decent speed and has hands like glue even if he gets POPED .. decent speed for KR/PR also ..
Back to top Go down
chris

Online dfaft tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online dfaft tips   Online dfaft tips EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:29 pm

darrick brown is in free agents i think.uhm faian washington leonhard(of jets) look @ alot of the raiders corners.
Back to top Go down
falyniii

Online dfaft tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online dfaft tips   Online dfaft tips EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:49 pm

cool thanks
Back to top Go down
chris

Online dfaft tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online dfaft tips   Online dfaft tips EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:07 pm

let us know how the draft goes.also look for drafting qb's like tavaris jackson and pat white and denix dixon if u rlooking for a scrambling qb in the later rounds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Online dfaft tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online dfaft tips   Online dfaft tips Empty

Back to top Go down

Online dfaft tips
Page 1 of 1