Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

What will the Monsters of the Midway do???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nitka

nitka

What will the Monsters of the Midway do??? Empty
PostSubject: What will the Monsters of the Midway do???   What will the Monsters of the Midway do??? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:05 am

I hope.....

1. O-LINE
2. O-LINE
3. CB (Although if they have a chance at a certain former Raider CB this would be #1)
4. WR (Does not have to be 1 of the top 3 although it wouldn't hurt, BTW NOT PLAX)
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: What will the Monsters of the Midway do???   What will the Monsters of the Midway do??? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:46 pm

saw they signed a buckeye WR today in Dane Sanzenbacher, watching all this guys games last season he has great hands and route running, he could do well in martz system....
Back to top Go down
BigHiggs44

PostSubject: Re: What will the Monsters of the Midway do???   What will the Monsters of the Midway do??? EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Hopefully they will sign a stud #1 WR like Moss or Owens ( if not too hurt) I know these guys have been known to kill team chemistry but each guy is on his last leg and may fit in nicely with all the # 3's we have on our team now! Last year we really had no WR's you had to game plan or respect. Hester is fast but can't catch, knox is scared to cross the middle. Bennett and Aromoshoduo don't get enough reps. Some good offensive lineman would help as well ( vs. Giants= 9 sacks not good for anyone's health).
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: What will the Monsters of the Midway do???   What will the Monsters of the Midway do??? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:44 pm

I am SICK!!!!

Traded Olsen for nothing and then Roy Weak @#$ Williams?????????

R u kidding me.
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will the Monsters of the Midway do???   What will the Monsters of the Midway do??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What will the Monsters of the Midway do???
Page 1 of 1