Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad?

Go down 
+2
nitka
Strayous
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Strayous

Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad? Empty
PostSubject: Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad?   Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:11 pm

The Patriots acquired Albert Haynesworth and Chad Ochocinco today, do you think that is a good or bad move?
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaddenEvolution.com
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad?   Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:45 pm

Ummmm, 100% Good for them Bad for the rest of the AFC.
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
cashachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad?   Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:50 am

I think they are both good moves, but I especially like the Haynesworth pickup. After seeing that Ty Warren was cut, and that he said he felt the Patriots were moving away from their traditional 3-4 defense, I'm assuming that Haynesworth will be lining up at DT alongside Wilfork... Since that was the spot where he excelled in while on the Titans, putting him and Wilfork together in the middle will cause nightmares for opposing lines. Who are you going to double team? Pick your poison. And since the Redskins pretty much already paid him the majority of that contract, it could end up being a great pick up.

That's the difference between BB and a lot of other coaches. They signed Haynesworth in Washington, then Shannan puts him in a position that he is not used to, nor wanted to be in. Belichick puts his players in a position to maximize their strengths, while minimizing their weaknesses, and I think this could end up being a huge pick up.

I like the Chad pick up.. I'm not thrilled about it, because Brady always makes due with what he has... I was hoping either Tate or Price would step up and continue to develop, but maybe this acquisition won't hinder that process.

But just when you think the Patriots aren't gonna make a splash....
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad?   Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Bad.

Media:"zomgz bill is a genius :DDD"
despite Chad being on a decline.

Along with Haynesworth, it'll take a miracle to keep locker room nonsense at a minimum.
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad?   Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Great news... if anyone can control these two its Belickick
Back to top Go down
WildcatZ

PostSubject: Re: Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad?   Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:00 am

They needed a WR and a stud DT. Based on that, it was a good decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad?   Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad? Empty

Back to top Go down

Patriots get Haynesworth and Ochocinco. Good or Bad?
Page 1 of 1