Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Is free agency affecting your Madden game?

Go down 
+7
Helix King
hitsquad
xHHx_megatron
LOTT0042
Militant X 1
WFColonel56
UppingMyGame
11 posters
AuthorMessage
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

Is free agency affecting your Madden game? Empty
PostSubject: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:12 am

Cuz Jerry Angelo is breaking my heart: got rid of one of my prime targets (Greg Olsen) Evil or Very Mad, didn't re-sign one of the speediest DTs around (Tommie Harris) Neutral, and didn't re-sign the best offensive lineman (Olin Kreutz) from an already janky offensive line scratch Suspect

Roy Williams, I get. They wanted a big body at receiver and he has connections to the coaching staff.
Vernon Gholston, I get. They want pressure with the front four and that was his thing at Ohio State.
Matt Spaeth, I get (even though I don't agree). TEs aren't common targets in Martz' offense, and Olsen isn't that great of a blocker.
Marion Barber, I get. They want depth behind Forte.
But Sam Hurd? Who the hell is Sam Hurd?

Olin only wanted $500k more, they should NOT have signed Hurd and used that money to pay the guy that's anchored the OL for the last THIRTEEN SEASONS. Only lineman to start every game last season, and one start shy of tying Walter Payton's franchise record of 135. Bears fan from the womb to the tomb, but the management is kinda disappointing me so far. Only thing they do well is sign rookies, if Carimi and Paea can turn into some badasses I'll cut 'em some slack.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:25 am

for me the falcons have done everything they were projected to do months ago, and it hasnt effected me at all.

But if we were to get nnamdi i would be pissed lol...Becuz that would mess up a lot of my preparations and he would throw our DB rotation completely out of wack...plus we wouldnt have cash to resign out guys and pick up Ray edwards.

but now we still have some cash left to make moves at NB, and Rb if we choose to...

If they do nothing else than i am happy though, Best offense in madden+ a solid defense= a happy colonel
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:48 am

naw....my madden game hasn't been affected!

my Ravens have prepared us fans for their moves. releasing Todd Heap, Derrick Mason, Willis McGahee, Josh Wilson, Dawan Landry was expected! now, we have our young WRs (Torrey Smith and Tandon Doss) that are doing well at training camp and will further learn from Boldin. we just signed FB Vonta Leach (Beastmode) to block for Ray Rice. we have 2 young TEs (Dickson/Pitta) to step in due to the release of Heap. and, at the CB spots, we drafted Jimmy Smith (who is going against the 1st offensive team on the regular) to be a shutdown corner and we still have Webb, Foxworth and we re-signed Carr. we may go after Asanti if he is released by the Eagles.

naw! my madden gameplay w/my Ravens hasn't been affect by FA at all!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:58 am

Losing Nnamdi Asomugha and Zack Miller hurt my real life team more than my Madden team. Will miss 6'5 Miller in the red zone for Madden 12 but everything else should be fine. Just have to adjust my game to what I have to work with on both sides of the ball. Hope we get Boss from the Giants then I'll have a 6'6 red zone target Wink
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Im pissed bout my madden team.. Lost very good olinemen.. On the verge of losing usi, let plaxico slip away,
Havnt signed steve smith or boss back...

please keep usi!

And sam hurd is a solid 4th reciever. It seems as tho he catches everything. Not a speed threat, doesnt get good seperation against man. bears fan should be happy, not maddenwise.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:
Im pissed bout my madden team.. Lost very good olinemen.. On the verge of losing usi, let plaxico slip away,

please keep usi!

And sam hurd is a solid 4th reciever. It seems as tho he catches everything. Not a speed threat, doesnt get good seperation against man. bears fan should be happy, not maddenwise.

I knew the Giants dealings or lack there of was going to make you very unhappy - they are dismantling that squad like crazy..SMH. Hang in there my friend!
Back to top Go down
hitsquad

hitsquad

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:20 pm

free agency hasnt really affected me i didnt use roy williams a lot but i will miss his height and not having marion barber at fb and to come in when felix is tired im goin to miss but my deph chart is still looking sort of the same and i can find away around those changes
Back to top Go down
hitsquad

hitsquad

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:21 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:

please keep usi!

Lmao megatron come to the cowboys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:55 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:

please keep usi!

I'm of the belief that we didn't need to pick up a good 4th receiver IRL or Madden. Already have 2 great up-and-comers in Bennett and Fort Knox (who, along w/ Kid Cutty, won me a game against a lvl.15 Jets user last night with a 59-yard bomb on Revis - 4 seconds left on the clock!), and a killer slot receiver in Hester. Roy Williams is gonna mess up my rotation as is, don't need this Hurd character muckin' up the formula lol
Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:23 pm

The Cowboys will be average in real life because of what they've done in free agency but they should be a solid Madden12 team. If they can get a stat increase in an update the they should be really good.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:46 pm

hitsquad wrote:
xHHx_megatron wrote:

please keep usi!

I dunno what it is, buy I caint use my fav team in real life, madden or ncaa

just dont fit my style, If demarco murry has a high carry rating, then ill use our boys. But past few years, I always been a gmen 1st then panthers.. Im thinkin bout the boys tho
Back to top Go down
ZackMc72

ZackMc72

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:19 pm

All Browns have done is sign a 3rd string HB and a OG. Sad

Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:08 pm

i am used to ted thompson not making a big splash in the free agent market with the packers. as a packer fan under thompson, i look way more forward to the draft and the undrafted players we bring in for a look-see. we drafted more speed for our offense and a bit on defense through randall cobb (wr) and alex green (rb) along with davon house (cb). one thing i have grown used to is not having a lot of speed with the packers, but am hoping that changes with this year!

with that said, free agency hasn't effected my madden game because i am used to quiet off seasons!
Back to top Go down
DaTyCRAIN

DaTyCRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:14 pm

free agency hurt the raiders but there player ratings are out tomorrow, so will see how good they are. losing nnamdi, johnson and howard hurts the defense a lot though.
Back to top Go down
hitsquad

hitsquad

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:04 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:
hitsquad wrote:
xHHx_megatron wrote:

please keep usi!

I dunno what it is, buy I caint use my fav team in real life, madden or ncaa

just dont fit my style, If demarco murry has a high carry rating, then ill use our boys. But past few years, I always been a gmen 1st then panthers.. Im thinkin bout the boys tho
yea ik wat ur talking about i use to use a different bc i couldnt use the 34 defence a couple years ago and i didnt kno how to set up the cowboys for a 4-3 and this was wen i was younger so i didnt really like moving players to positions they dont play
Back to top Go down
GunnyWill

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:56 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:

please keep usi!

I'm not too mad about the Giants, they had to cut the linemen they did because they were over the cap and they got injured last year. I will miss Shawn Andrews though cause he was a BEAST at run blocking, Boss is as good as gone imo, Al Davis will probably sign him to a massive contract like he always does when he sees someone he likes, the Giants can't compete with that. Letting Plaxico slip away sucks but the Jets were willing to offer him more guaranteed money so no surprise there. Idk what will happen with Smith, just hope he gets resigned. I also have no idea what will happen with Osi, but JPP is an athletic freak and a great madden pass rusher so he wont be missed THAT much i hope. Losing Bullock absolutely blows for our linebackers cause he was an excellent madden linebacker, idk how good they will make our rookie linebackers. And the secondary remains the same with the addition of Amukamara who is the second highest rookie OVR i believe. At least we got bradshaw back, love that little guy haha. Oh and the rookie DaRell Scott has 96 Spd and 94 Accel or something like that.
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:28 pm

DaTyCRAIN wrote:
free agency hurt the raiders but there player ratings are out tomorrow, so will see how good they are. losing nnamdi, johnson and howard hurts the defense a lot though.

CJ is still with us and we will hopefully get Boss to replace Miller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is free agency affecting your Madden game?   Is free agency affecting your Madden game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is free agency affecting your Madden game?
Page 1 of 1