Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN

Go down 
+5
JSF Ghost
SasserAssassin
more cowbell
xHEx DeathAngel
sgibs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN Empty
PostSubject: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:42 am

Madden 12 Ravens Ratings

what do you all think?

gotta love ngata and cody with 99 97 strength and block shed at DT's!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:55 am

Wonder what ed reeds catching is after having 8 picks in 10 games i think.

Is the 46 speed still in madden 12 if so you could kill with the ravens defense against an all out passing attack.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:55 pm

surprised mili isn't all over this yet! LOL
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Steelers and colts next week and demo cant wait.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 pm

whos gonna catch the ball?
lost heap and mason and didnt see stallworth
Back to top Go down
JSF Ghost

JSF Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Im going to dissect the roster before the game hits the stores.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jsfcommand.com
DaTyCRAIN

DaTyCRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:19 pm

there defense is great, but since they lost mason and heap there offense is going to be slow and bad.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:23 pm

more cowbell wrote:
surprised mili isn't all over this yet! LOL

i am here Cowbell! lol!

but...these ratings are suspect. Suspect

Flacco should be a lil faster and more accurate (esp on his deep ball).
Taylor should be a lil' more accurate.
Rice's speed needs to be at lease 94-95
Webb's awr needs to be higher than 60. c'mon!
J. Smith's awr need to be way higher than 46. smh!

i like:

CB J. Smith's prs, man and zcv ratings = 93, 91 and 84

that was what stood out to me. i'll dissect this some more and comment later. lol!

~Mili

Back to top Go down
JSF Ghost

JSF Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:06 am

DaTyCRAIN wrote:
there defense is great, but since they lost mason and heap there offense is going to be slow and bad.

Slow? Maybe compared to the Raiders.
Bad? HAHA! Look closely, every player on offense brings something different to the table. Since i dont drop back 20 yards, i can see where the speed factor becomes and issue.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:23 am

JSF Ghost wrote:
DaTyCRAIN wrote:

Bad? HAHA! Look closely, every player on offense brings something different to the table. Since i dont drop back 20 yards, i can see where the speed factor becomes and issue.
no there isnt speed totally agree with datycrain but belive me the O with bodin can be worked with but alot of teams with nearly as good D's with alot faster O's.
and btw boldin catchs ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
JSF Ghost

JSF Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:42 am

SasserAssassin wrote:
JSF Ghost wrote:
DaTyCRAIN wrote:

no there isnt speed totally agree with datycrain but belive me the O with bodin can be worked with but alot of teams with nearly as good D's with alot faster O's.

Im loving T. Doss's 88 Catching and "Catch in traffic" rating.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:54 am

JSF Ghost wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:
JSF Ghost wrote:
DaTyCRAIN wrote:

83 speed???
put him at TE no joke would be a boss
Back to top Go down
JSF Ghost

JSF Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:23 am

SasserAssassin wrote:
JSF Ghost wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:
JSF Ghost wrote:
DaTyCRAIN wrote:

83 speed???

If that was the case, he would be drafted as a Tight End.

83 SPEED, doesn't mean he cant run the curl, outs, slants and the sit in zone routes. 83 Speed just means i cant throw it down the field 40 yards.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:28 am

JSF Ghost wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:
JSF Ghost wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:
JSF Ghost wrote:
DaTyCRAIN wrote:

83 speed???

83 SPEED, doesn't mean he cant run the curl, outs, slants and the sit in zone routes. 83 Speed just means i cant throw it down the field 40 yards.
and NO YAC
Back to top Go down
JSF Ghost

JSF Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:45 am

SasserAssassin wrote:
JSF Ghost wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:
JSF Ghost wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:
JSF Ghost wrote:
DaTyCRAIN wrote:

83 speed???

and NO YAC
\\

Ok. If i am in a 3rd and 6, and i get a 7 yard pass.....1st down. "NO YAC'....1st down.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:16 pm

SasserAssassin wrote:

i get your point Assassin. but, being a "true" Ravens fan and sole user of them online, i always choose offensive styles that play to their strengths not their weaknesses. i don't try to be the Patriots or Colts by throwing 60 yard bombs on the regular, except on occasions to keep the defense honest.

i pound the ball constently utilizing my HB/FB and 2 TEs. my offensive construct is to utitlize a WCO style. short, quick, intermediate timed-passing routes. i utilize the best route runners on the team for this. the Ravens are KILLERS with that imo! so, when you know both the strengths and weaknessess, ANY team can be tough to beat!

P.S. i just blasted a cat (who ran the Raiders w/all of that speed) w/my Ravens 35-14. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Ricky Williams is now a RAVEN!!!!!2 years $4 million.
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Time to spark it up and celebrate Ricky's last big payday. Do you really think he will lay off the good stuff for 2 more years..lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Ray Rice, Vonta Leach and now Ricky Williams? in my Ravens backfield? umm....there are no more holes in our running game! we are about to ground and pound teams to death! Ricky did well with the Dolphins and now, he will go out with a bang and in style spelling for Ray Rice and as an official member of my "Dirty Black-Birds."

RUN RICKY RUN!!!!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
JSF Ghost

JSF Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
Ray Rice, Vonta Leach and now Ricky Williams? in my Ravens backfield? umm....there are no more holes in our running game! we are about to ground and pound teams to death! Ricky did well with the Dolphins and now, he will go out with a bang and in style spelling for Ray Rice and as an official member of my "Dirty Black-Birds."

RUN RICKY RUN!!!!

~Mili

Im exited as the next Ravens fan but, without a at least descent Offensive Line.......Leach and Williams are a waste of money.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:22 pm

JSF Ghost wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

RUN RICKY RUN!!!!

~Mili

Im exited as the next Ravens fan but, without a at least descent Offensive Line.......Leach and Williams are a waste of money.

naw bruh! "In Oz We Trust!" Ozzie isn't done yet and our rookie Reid is doing very well in training camp!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN   Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 12 Ratings for the Baltimore Ravens - ESPN
Page 1 of 1