Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys

Go down 
+5
WasItTehChad
DaTyCRAIN
SF_FAN88
irobson
sgibs
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:40 am

Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys - ESPN http://es.pn/n3hWbU
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 pm

looking decent still prefer houston/colts/raiders over dallas. would prefer dallas over the chiefs though
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Not too bad! Kinda seems like almost the same ratings as last year.
Back to top Go down
DaTyCRAIN

DaTyCRAIN

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:16 pm

not bad, but i like the raiders, pats or eagles over them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Cowboyz ALL DAY baby! I'll take'em to the promise land! cheers
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:08 pm

100% this guy is seeing my field

B. Carter LOLB 67 88 92 77 87 48 78 73 86 60 55 66 68 83 75 46 64 89 40

Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:45 pm

They are about the same as last year but what do you expect when they make almost no moves in free agency. Its not bad though, they are a solid madden team and I cant wait to use them. Ijust hope that the team can get a stat boost during the season though.
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:49 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:
100% this guy is seeing my field

B. Carter LOLB 67 88 92 77 87 48 78 73 86 60 55 66 68 83 75 46 64 89 40

Agreed. Modern day jason williams? lol

Ware will finally be at DE again and Bruce Carter will be where Ware was on my depth chart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:10 pm

I stay out in Arlington, and on ESPN radio this morning they were saying that Butler was having a great off-season and may get a chance to start this year. So, we may see his states get a boost some time this season.

46 setup thoughts if this happens:

• ROLB - Butler

• MLB - Carter

• LOLB - Lee

• DE - Ware & Spencer

* Put Carter at MLB, so when you flip between 46 Normal & 46 Speed you have him at MLB in both (user)
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:16 pm

m12 cowboys 46

ROLB - Butler

MLB - Carter

LOLB - Lee

DE - Ware & Spencer

DT - Olshansky & Ratliff

cb1 - Newman

cb2 - jenkins

cb3 - Scandrick

cb4 - McCann

SS - Sensabaugh

FS - Ball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:25 pm

DesertSwarm24 wrote:
m12 cowboys 46

ROLB - Butler

MLB - Carter

LOLB - Lee

DE - Ware & Spencer

DT - Olshansky & Ratliff

cb1 - Newman

cb2 - jenkins

cb3 - Scandrick

cb4 - McCann

SS - Sensabaugh

FS - Ball

I agree with all of the this, except McCann at CB #4. Most teams don't have 4 good receivers, so most people will run with 3 receivers & a TE. CB #4 will most likely guard the TE on most plays. So I would probably put AOA at CB#4 and move McCann to FS and Ball to SS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:37 pm

A. Owusu-Ansah - FS - (6'0 ft) - 64 ovr 91 spd 85 acc 59 str 92 agl 49 awr 53 tkl 92 jmp 92 inj 87 sta 65 tgh 57 bsr 60 pur 45 prc 79 man 77 zcv 54 hpr 85 prs

**They don't have it listed, but he has like a 70 something catch, which is GREAT for a CB. Can definitely lock down whoever is in the CB#4 position.

This way you can user McCann and take advantage of that speed & get slow *** Sensabaugh off the field. However, I will sub in Sensabaugh if I am running zone and move Ball back to FS.
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:42 pm

ah i didnt even think of ansah good look he def going in my lineup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:47 pm

DesertSwarm24 wrote:
ah i didnt even think of ansah good look he def going in my lineup

No problem bro. Just make sure as the FS you watch AOA off the snap, because he will get beat from time to time.

* Usually I keep a safety over top of whatever side he's on
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:33 pm

will do,after looking at the roster my go to team this year is def the cowboys so im hoping this lineup is gonna give offenses some trantrums
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:42 pm

i think AOA at safety is a better fit

he is taller, sure he is a little slower, but its nothing to significant.. id feel much safer usering AOA then mccann simply bc of the size...

but if it works do what you will...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 am

WasItTehChad wrote:
i think AOA at safety is a better fit

he is taller, sure he is a little slower, but its nothing to significant.. id feel much safer usering AOA then mccann simply bc of the size...

but if it works do what you will...

Yeah, I thought about trying that out too. But, most of the time CB #4 is guarding a TE or a slot receiver on most plays. And I don't know about you, but I like to put a tall WR in the slot to run those seam routes. If I was on offense, and I saw McCain guarding Witten, Austin, Bryant, or Williams I would just throw to whoever McCain is guarding ALL GAME LONG! He's too short, he can't catch, and he can't tackle.

Another idea that I had, was put AOA at FS, McCann at CB #3 and put Scandrick at CB #4. This way speedy McCann is guarding the speedy running back on most plays & you get a little bit taller CB in the #4 position with Scandrick.

However, having said that... with AOA 85 press I may just leave him at CB #4 to tempt my opponent. They may think that's this is a miss match on a TE, but I guarantee if you try and face throw I will click on and intercept it with AOA's 70 something catching & 90+ jumping ability.

Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:11 pm

yeah gotta agree with sick id much rather have aoa guarding a guy like vernon davis over mccann
Back to top Go down
Helix King

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:12 pm

With the improved zone D, is it possible to let Abe Elam and Sensabagh keep the starting spots? Just asking because AOA and Ball are horrible to me in stopping the run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Helix King wrote:
With the improved zone D, is it possible to let Abe Elam and Sensabagh keep the starting spots? Just asking because AOA and Ball are horrible to me in stopping the run.

Of course, if you are going to be running a majority of zone speed is less of a factor in my opinion. However, on plays you decide you want to run man I'd sub them out and put Ball & AOA in. But at the end of the day, do whatever works for YOUR scheme! Can't stress that enough.
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 pm

DesertSwarm24 wrote:
m12 cowboys 46

ROLB - Butler

MLB - Carter

LOLB - Lee

DE - Ware & Spencer

DT - Olshansky & Ratliff

cb1 - Newman

cb2 - jenkins

cb3 - Scandrick

cb4 - McCann

SS - Sensabaugh

FS - Ball

Me being a huge cowboys fan, that looks like a stout lineup. But i run the 3-4. Here is what my lineup will be..

DE- Spencer/Ratliff

DT-Olshansky

MLB-Ware/Carter

OLB- Butler/Sensabaugh

CB- Newman/Jenkins/AOA

FS- Mcann

SS- Scandrick
Back to top Go down
ktravis67

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:19 pm

My set up for Cowboys would be this

DE - ware and spencer
DT - ratliff and olishansky
ROLB - sensabaugh
MLB - B. Carter
LOLB - Lee
CB - Newman. Jenkins, Scandrick, McGann or Owansu (wwhatver)
FS - Ball
SS - A. owansu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys    Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 12 Ratings for the Dallas Cowboys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: