Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Player Ratings

Go down 
+2
Jaiyson
bakarr73
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bakarr73

bakarr73

Player Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Player Ratings   Player Ratings EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:30 am

I stumbled across this site and thought I'd at least share, I have player ratings for all the teams released on a tabbed spreadsheet. Each time a new one is released I update it. I plan to update it whenever the new roster update comes out as well.

Since I'm a newb it won't let me post links pm me if you'd like it.

Back to top Go down
Jaiyson

Jaiyson

Player Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Ratings   Player Ratings EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Here's the espn player ratings: All the teams completed are at the top of the page

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/madden12ratings/_/team/den/id/7/denver-broncos

Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

Player Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Ratings   Player Ratings EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 pm

so close, yet so far away...

cant wait for the tampa ratiings!!!
Back to top Go down
bakarr73

bakarr73

Player Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Ratings   Player Ratings EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Didn't realize they added that. It wasn't clickable the other day.
Back to top Go down
bakarr73

bakarr73

Player Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Ratings   Player Ratings EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:04 pm

I'm with you on the tampa bay, LeGarrette Blount overalls are what im looking for.

I made the spreadsheet for the fantasy cyot I'm doing but figured if anyone else was doing one it would make keep it organized easier.
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

Player Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Ratings   Player Ratings EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:13 pm

im not sure what blounts overall is but i know he has 98 trucking
Back to top Go down
bakarr73

bakarr73

Player Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Ratings   Player Ratings EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:50 pm

he's a beast, im a bengals/eagles guy and i always trade blount. sadly if i play as bengals im going to have a lot of trading to do..
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

Player Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Ratings   Player Ratings EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:13 pm

his carry is all i really care about tbh, ya he is a beast... high 90s in truck, should have high jump aswell...

but i think he fumbled twice and had a 77 carry.. which made it almost impossible for me to run wit them..

what im hoping for

Freeman - High 80s- low 90s.. he was 3rd in qb rating (the older version) behind brady n Rodgers

He had 4 GW drives last year, def deserves to be clutch

Blount - mid 80s in carry, high 90s in truck, mid 80s in jump, and low 90s in accell... his run vs the cardinals shows he has a decent takeoff speed.. i mean DRC had a hard time chasing him down...

and atleast 1 WR on tampa wit 90+ speed... i mean come on..
Back to top Go down

Player Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Ratings   Player Ratings EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Is trucking even THAT important of an attribute anymore? I mean, its not like Madden 10 when you were able to press up on the right stick to actually truck over somebody. I can't tell you how MANY times I've had a big power back out on the edge with one man to beat and I get tackled by some puny corner... Mad
Back to top Go down
eagles3217

eagles3217

Player Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Ratings   Player Ratings EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:36 pm

As of now, the Panthers, Giants, Pats, and Lions are the four teams I'm looking at. As a huge Eagles fan, its gonna be tough for me to leave them alone but its just not going to be fair to play with that team.

Panthers LBs are the fastest in the league and they have a 3-headed monster at RB. 4 WRs with 91+ speed led by Steve Smith. Newton is going to be a beast 83/94 spd/acc. to go with 97 throw power. secondary is average at best.

In real life, we know the giants collapse like folding chairs...however in Madden, I like the Giants secondary with 5 players with 82+ man coverage led by the rookie Amukamara 93 spd 88 mcv and 6 guys with 82+ zcv...I love the flexibilty there though they have average spd. Depending how defense looks this year, I hope to play more zone whereas last yr. I played tons of man. The defensive line is absolutely fire w/ Tuck/Umenyiora/Pierre-Paul all 84 spd and mid 90s acc ...And on O, they have Bradshaw and Scott, 93/96 spd respectively and Nicks/Manningham and a few others with 90+spd at WR...CANT WAIT to dominate!

Last edited by eagles3217 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://bleacherreport.com/users/608531-marlowe-alter
ZAN

ZAN

Player Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Ratings   Player Ratings EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Can we seriously get Tim Tebow a little more than 75 accuracy? The man completed 66.4% of his passes in college and is 50% in under 100 NFL throws. The knock on him is not his throwing power or accuracy. In fact, scouts know he can make good, long, powerful throws. They worry about his throwing motion more than anything. His release takes a little longer than most NFL QBs. But then again, so did Byron Leftwich's.

But 75 accuracy for Tebow is atrocious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Player Ratings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Ratings   Player Ratings Empty

Back to top Go down

Player Ratings
Page 1 of 1