Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

Welker or Tate as my number 2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siverfox614

PostSubject: Welker or Tate as my number 2?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:25 pm

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I know Welker has a much better catch and route running rating then Tate but Welker doesn't lift the top off defenses. Tate has the speed to do that. I was thinking about putting Welker in the slot and making Tate my number two. Good move or bad? Let me know because I would love to hear some else's perspective thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Welker or Tate as my number 2?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Siverfox614 wrote:
I'm in a bit of a dilemma. I know Welker has a much better catch and route running rating then Tate but Welker doesn't lift the top off defenses. Tate has the speed to do that. I was thinking about putting Welker in the slot and making Tate my number two. Good move or bad? Let me know because I would love to hear some else's perspective thanks

siverfox.. i'm not gibs or farls but i would definately play welker in the slot as much as possible.. I would put him at three and sub him into the 2 wr forms.. he is someone who can torch any linebacker and most nickel corners but just doesnt have that top end speed... plus, for me anyways, many of the 3rd and short/medium pass plays get thrown to the slot reciever/tight end and having someone with 97 route running and 97 catch in traffic can keep the punt team off the field.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Welker or Tate as my number 2?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Siverfox614 wrote:

yes definitely i always have welker in the slot you have to ...its almost a waste to put him on the outside
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siverfox614

PostSubject: Re: Welker or Tate as my number 2?   Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Thanks for the advice guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welker or Tate as my number 2?   

Back to top Go down

Welker or Tate as my number 2?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1