Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

titans playbook gutted

Go down 
+2
grimmagician87
jayfury
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jayfury

jayfury

titans playbook gutted Empty
PostSubject: titans playbook gutted   titans playbook gutted EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:42 am

this isn't a rant, just an observation. i know a great many people don't care because most use the fotm stuff. that's kool. to each his own. but to the titan playbook users like myself, this is pure mind boggling to say the least.

GUN: BUNCH... gone (titans exclusive Post Corner Read, out of the game)
GUN: SNUGS... gone
All the I-Form H Pro are out. (titan exclusives)

GUN: DOUBLES WK: Corner - Threat (titans exclusive)...gone from game. (this play doesn't look like much, but is very deadly. man and zone beater.
SB: ACE: Corners... out of game (titans exclusive)

4-4 SPLIT: taken out the game (titans exclusive)

Last edited by jayfury on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 2 mix ups)
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: titans playbook gutted   titans playbook gutted EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:53 am

jayfury wrote:
this isn't a rant, just an observation. i know a great many people don't care because most use the fotm stuff. that's kool. to each his own. but to the titan playbook users like myself, this is pure mind boggling to say the least.

GUN: SNUGS... gone (titans exclusive WR Hooks, out of the game), also the CIRCLE play has been giving to StL
SB: Spread... gone (titans exclusive) (i haven't seen anything but sb spread flex even in the game)

GUN: DOUBLES WK: Corner - Threat (titans exclusive)...gone from game. (this play doesn't look like much, but is very deadly. man and zone beater.

i had originally planned on viewing the titans playbook and coming up with a counter argument but d@mn man... my friend used their pb last year ( and team ) and i would play D for him online so he would have a chance.. i actually started to like to book last year from watching him run it.. now though i doubt he will still even use it.. you never know though this game seems to be different .. maybe some new things will work...
ps. the titans did just change coords and head coaches.
Back to top Go down
jayfury

jayfury

PostSubject: Re: titans playbook gutted   titans playbook gutted EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:06 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
jayfury wrote:

GUN: SNUGS... gone (titans exclusive WR Hooks, out of the game), also the CIRCLE play has been giving to StL
SB: Spread... gone (titans exclusive) (i haven't seen anything but sb spread flex even in the game)

i had originally planned on viewing the titans playbook and coming up with a counter argument but d@mn man... my friend used their pb last year ( and team ) and i would play D for him online so he would have a chance.. i actually started to like to book last year from watching him run it.. now though i doubt he will still even use it.. you never know though this game seems to be different .. maybe some new things will work...
ps. the titans did just change coords and head coaches.

yeah they did, but teams do that every year and EA keeps their playbooks. plus how can you change anything without knowing what was done first? 1213 would make more sense because then you have something to go off of.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: titans playbook gutted   titans playbook gutted EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:19 pm

hey, i'll reply to this here, too.

the titans pbs were gutted because they lost Jeff Fisher as their HC.

i wouldn't expect their pbs to be anything more than generic this year, as we don't know a whole lot about munchak.
Back to top Go down
jayfury

jayfury

PostSubject: Re: titans playbook gutted   titans playbook gutted EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:28 pm

ZAN wrote:

i wouldn't expect their pbs to be anything more than generic this year, as we don't know a whole lot about munchak.

feel like i'm chasing you ZAN lol. but why then did dallas keep all their stuff when Jason Garrett took over? same with the seahawks and many others? and if they can take away, why not add too when tenn was running the bootleg option play a lot. broncos kept the bronco heavy even tho josh mcdaniels is off corr for the bears. i didn't see that in chicago's book now.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: titans playbook gutted   titans playbook gutted EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:35 pm

jayfury wrote:
ZAN wrote:

feel like i'm chasing you ZAN lol. but why then did dallas keep all their stuff when Jason Garrett took over? same with the seahawks and many others? and if they can take away, why not add too when tenn was running the bootleg option play a lot. broncos kept the bronco heavy even tho josh mcdaniels is off corr for the bears. i didn't see that in chicago's book now.

McDaniels is Offense Coordinator of the rams.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
jayfury

jayfury

PostSubject: Re: titans playbook gutted   titans playbook gutted EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:46 pm

xHEx DeathAngel wrote:
jayfury wrote:
ZAN wrote:

McDaniels is Offense Coordinator of the rams.

Thanks,

haseo15

yeah, my mistake, that's what i meant. the dark blue clouded my memory. same point tho. the bronco heavy got to denver when he did. he's no longer in denver. so shouldn't that formation have left too? if we're being consistent to the whole head coach logic. john fox took over mcdaniels from carolina. if playbooks are identities of HC's, then why not transfer the panthers book over to denver? that didn't happen. 7 new HC'ing jobs this year. not just tennessee.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: titans playbook gutted   titans playbook gutted EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:58 pm

bronco heavy is a tebow exclusive
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
jayfury

jayfury

PostSubject: Re: titans playbook gutted   titans playbook gutted EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:32 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
bronco heavy is a tebow exclusive

that may be the case. but that still doesn't justify the other teams not changing due to HC departures. plus it's not just the obvious, like the 4-4. it's the taking away of plays that are in formations that still exist that concerns me.
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: titans playbook gutted   titans playbook gutted EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Fury, Garrett was their OC when Wade Phillips was there
Back to top Go down
jayfury

jayfury

PostSubject: Re: titans playbook gutted   titans playbook gutted EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Alyoyo wrote:
Fury, Garrett was their OC when Wade Phillips was there
yeah i understand that. but head coach reasoning was given. it's either the head coach is the identity, the cooridnator, or a player (tim tebow). pick ya poison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: titans playbook gutted   titans playbook gutted Empty

Back to top Go down

titans playbook gutted
Page 1 of 1