Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

Looking for a true SIM League?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
matt.usmc

PostSubject: Looking for a true SIM League?   Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Come be part of an established SIM league where you don't have to worry about people abusing vick, spamming their hb/te, or any other commonly overlooked forms of "cheese".

We will start on the 8th when the next roster update comes out. I guarantee this is one of the most organized leagues you've ever been a part of. You will have access to a clean forum, a contact list that lists EVERY member's cell number for scheduling games, and an active chat room. You will also never have to wonder if the league advanced because you will receive a mass text every time it does so you can get back to your games.

Come be a part of SIM Ballers. Http://sballers.proboards.com

Text me at 8504490057 if you would like to reserve your spot.

I would like to get atleast 5 people on a waiting list to join. New game, new faces, SOMEONE WILL GET BANNED FOR CHEESING. Go ahead and text me to be next in line. Also, there will be one or two that bails out at the last minute before we even start playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madden1105.proboards.com

Looking for a true SIM League?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Online, League, and Offline Gameplay Form-
Jump to: