Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Under the radar teams?

Go down 
+19
lockdown100
Wolfman
dontswallowgirl
blitz716
hairy weasel
BigSLow17
suicide-manual
Cmurph831
jletourneau
WFColonel56
SasserAssassin
datnodude
irobson
KnighT aM
Militant X 1
XxSHOWTIMExX
WasItTehChad
sLeeZyZeeLs
rdunkin
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rdunkin

Under the radar teams? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams?   Under the radar teams? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:30 pm

WasItTehChad: you were right about the Bucs!! just ran off 5 in a row wit them! was wondering if you make a lot of changes in d? i only make two changes...pm me if care to share
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams?   Under the radar teams? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:44 pm

so many people using steelers, i think only one game so far for me wasnt versus the steelers
Back to top Go down
lockdown100

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams?   Under the radar teams? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:24 am

Bengals for sure stupid speed all over the field with height at every position.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams?   Under the radar teams? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:35 pm

i like the chargers alot.....there offense is one of the best on the game imo

Rivers,plus 3= 6'5 targets who don't drop a ball!!! Matthews and ,Tolbert at HB get the job done....

My only problem with them is safety play, while weddle and sanders lay the wood they are slower then dirt and short...

that offense is money though...
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams?   Under the radar teams? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:45 pm

i'm gonna go with whoever said the chiefs i'm blowing guys out with them
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams?   Under the radar teams? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:52 pm

BuckNut4eva wrote:

Rivers,plus 3= 6'5 targets who don't drop a ball!!! Matthews and ,Tolbert at HB get the job done....

My only problem with them is safety play, while weddle and sanders lay the wood they are slower then dirt and short...

not under the radar and havent been since like 06-07
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
jray511

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams?   Under the radar teams? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Yeah I would definitely try the Bucs, Falcons, and Redskins. I think the Bears are also a good under the radar team but its up to you. Some people click with certain teams.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams?   Under the radar teams? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:32 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:

gonna have to respectfully disagree with ya colonel, in madden 11 when zones didn't really work, and man coverage was all about speed, i never saw any one using the chargers on a consistent basis or even at all, and winning ball games with them....(to me that made them go under the radar)

In the past maybe circa 06-09 like you mention they weren't then, but in 11 they fell off because you couldn't use there D, kinda making them go off the radar....

since zones play better they are much more usable now
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams?   Under the radar teams? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:34 am

The Chargers were great in Madden 10, but in Madden 11 they sucked.. There were a few renegades that would use them.. but would ultimately be disappointed.

The Broncos are under the radar..

QB:
Orton or Tebow.. Orton has good short/med acc.. bad deep.. Tebow has bad acc but good mobility (by mobility I don't mean just for in the pocket, you'll want to run with him lol)

RB: Moreno & McGahee.. Moreno has great stats in everything but speed.. he has like 87/88 speed which is good but not top level.. He does have like 96 acc.. McGahee has 99 stiff arm and great carry

WR:

Lloyd - Route running surprisingly matters.. He will be open on out routes a lot and he has 99 SPEC catch..
Thomas - 6'3" 94? spd, 96 acc.. Great fast/big target..
Royal - 96 spd 98? acc.. A great speedy WR
Decker - 6'3" 85 spd, 86 CIT.. A Tall target that can catch well

TE: Thomas - He's 6'5" with 83/85ish speed/acc.. He always catches the ball for me.. I love this addition.. last year we had slow *** Daniel Graham.. This guy is good.. can only get better

DE: Ayers - 78spd 85acc 83pmv (Power move/Finesse move is the biggest factor in DL play)
Hunter 77 spd, 84 acc, 82 fmv

DT: Brodrick Bunkley - 87 PMV
Ty Warren - 82 PMV
Thomas - 80 PMV

LBs: (My favorite thing about the Broncos.. Dumervil is actually a DLman but I have him at LB.. I actually use the 4-3 with LB Pass rush so I have all of my LBs on the field and I use the 5-2 LB pass rush to get them on the field also)

DJ Williams - 83 spd, 87 acc, 95 hit power (95~ tackle)
Von Miller - 87 spd, 94 acc, 80 PMV, 96 FMV, 87 HP (BEAST LB..)
Elvis Dumervil - 84 spd, 95 acc, 82 pmv, 98 FMV
Woodyard - 85 spd, 88 acc, 82 hit power (good young fast LB)

CB:
Bailey 95spd, 94 acc, 97 mcv
Goodman 92 spd, 93 acc, 87 mcv
Vaughn, 95 spd, 92 acc, 76 mcv
Wilhite 92spd/acc~ (They added Wilhite because they cut Perrish Cox)

Safeties:
(I have a major dilemma in my safety group.. Dawkins is a better player but I like to have a hard hitting safety.. Dawkins has 83 Hit power compared to Carter's 92 hit power.. I sadly am sitting Dawkins for Carter because I user Carter the whole game & I want to use the hit power.. I may switch back to Dawkins because sometimes just fear Dawkins so much that it could have an effect on the game..)

Bruton 88 spd, 85 acc
Carter 84 spd, 85 acc, 92 HP
Dawkins 84 spd, 84 acc, 83 HP
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams?   Under the radar teams? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:37 am

BuckNut4eva wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:

gonna have to respectfully disagree with ya colonel, in madden 11 when zones didn't really work, and man coverage was all about speed, i never saw any one using the chargers on a consistent basis or even at all, and winning ball games with them....(to me that made them go under the radar)

In the past maybe circa 06-09 like you mention they weren't then, but in 11 they fell off because you couldn't use there D, kinda making them go off the radar....

since zones play better they are much more usable now
but 1 (or 2)yr doesnt make them go under the radar. They were still known, but not a "top team".. Now they are known and a lot of ppl are talking about them. 2 months from now will they have the spotlight they have now? Thats a wait and see, but i dnt see it changing
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams?   Under the radar teams? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Pains me to say this but bengals. Really deep at lb. I put that 91 speed olb at DE. Sands , 6'4" fs? Wow.

Green is pretty nice. Benson trucks guys like its nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams?   Under the radar teams? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Under the radar teams?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2