Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Who needs a secondary when you can do this

Go down 
+4
ZAN
datnodude
Tyler1281
irobson
8 posters
AuthorMessage
irobson

Who needs a secondary when you can do this Empty
PostSubject: Who needs a secondary when you can do this   Who needs a secondary when you can do this EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:59 pm

who needs a secondary when you can do this:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/92035464
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a secondary when you can do this   Who needs a secondary when you can do this EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:07 pm

i picked one off with vince wilfork yesterday lol
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a secondary when you can do this   Who needs a secondary when you can do this EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:05 pm

dts shoud catch 1-50 balls
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a secondary when you can do this   Who needs a secondary when you can do this EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:59 pm

BJ Raji begs to differ...
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a secondary when you can do this   Who needs a secondary when you can do this EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:14 pm

God that EA Sports Highlight bar is so annoying.. It actually prevents you from seeing where the player started..

It really looks like that guy is a DE playing at OLB.. not a DT
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a secondary when you can do this   Who needs a secondary when you can do this EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Ngata would beg to differ! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a secondary when you can do this   Who needs a secondary when you can do this EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:20 am

the pass was to gates who was 20 yards beyond the pick... in actuall game play he jumped up about 8 ft to get that pass but its tough to see in the replay
Back to top Go down
Flats Dolphins fan

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a secondary when you can do this   Who needs a secondary when you can do this EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:11 am

I play with miami and if you look that is Cameron Wake #91 not a DT and it looks like he was on a qb spy
Back to top Go down
eagler7

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a secondary when you can do this   Who needs a secondary when you can do this EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:55 am

haha the other day I got a 26 yd punt return with Cullen Jenkins! I dropped him back too far on dbl block return play (called something like that, wang tang u did a great job finding that play btw) and so I decided to return it with him instead of Desean and DRC who were both close enough to return the punt with, but returned it with jenkins just for the heck of it lol So I got 26 yards after following a few blocks and breaking two tackles! Looks like he learned a thing or two from B.J Raji in Green Bay, although apparently not enough since he did not take it to the house or even have a celebration at the end. I couldn't even save it because the guy quit that game later so I couldn't watch it and save any clips after the game Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who needs a secondary when you can do this   Who needs a secondary when you can do this Empty

Back to top Go down

Who needs a secondary when you can do this
Page 1 of 1