Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Best running team?

Go down 
+8
xHHx_megatron
grimmagician87
WildcatZ
jletourneau
impala28
ZP3
Tyler1281
rdunkin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
rdunkin

Best running team? Empty
PostSubject: Best running team?   Best running team? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:52 pm

who do u guys think is the best team to pound the rock wit? not just who the best back is but who always has the best run blocking line....ive played with a whole buunch of teams and so far ive put up the most yards wit GB
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

Best running team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best running team?   Best running team? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:56 pm

i love the pats they have a bunch of backs and good blocking te's and their oline is insane they all have good speed, and acc
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

Best running team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best running team?   Best running team? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:59 pm

agreed.. i think Oline makes a difference this year when it comes to running the ball. and dany boy and that pats oline is what ive had the most succes with this year
Back to top Go down
impala28

Best running team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best running team?   Best running team? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Jacobs+ bradshaw equals beasts and that's all I gotta say.
Giants.
Back to top Go down
jletourneau

Best running team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best running team?   Best running team? EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:47 pm

It's hard not to go with Oakland here - McFadden is a threat to go to the house every play, Bush is a great change-of-pace inside runner with fresh legs, T-Jones has crazy speed off the bench, and Reese is nice on FB Dives with that crazy 89 FB speed ...
Back to top Go down
WildcatZ

Best running team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best running team?   Best running team? EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:37 pm

As far as the starting backfield, Atlanta is the best with Turner at 93 overall and Mughelli at 94. Turner is the runner and Mughelli is a nasty blocker. Cleveland also has a strong 1-2 punch with Hillis and Vickers.
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

Best running team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best running team?   Best running team? EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:58 am

WildcatZ wrote:
As far as the starting backfield, Atlanta is the best with Turner at 93 overall and Mughelli at 94. Turner is the runner and Mughelli is a nasty blocker. Cleveland also has a strong 1-2 punch with Hillis and Vickers.
umm.. vickers left in the off season.. now they have owen marcaic from stanford..lol but yeah cleveland is nice but no speed.. i like oakland and atlanta.. tennesee is nice for a poorly rated team and houston is tough.. ( thats where vickers is now.. sittin on the bench cleveland should have kept him )
Back to top Go down
WildcatZ

Best running team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best running team?   Best running team? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 12:11 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
WildcatZ wrote:
umm.. vickers left in the off season.. now they have owen marcaic from stanford..lol but yeah cleveland is nice but no speed.. i like oakland and atlanta.. tennesee is nice for a poorly rated team and houston is tough.. ( thats where vickers is now.. sittin on the bench cleveland should have kept him )

Ugh, yes you are right about Vickers Wink

As far as HB Depth, Carolina has the best OVR rating for their RBs and they compliment each other almost perfectly. Williams is a great speed/agility back, Stewart is a great power back, and Goodson is one of the best 3rd down backs in the game(check out his RRG, CTH, SPD, and ACC).
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

Best running team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best running team?   Best running team? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:04 pm

Top 5 running teams... Jets,ravens,car,giants, vikes

Atl, pitt, oak,tenn, phi are 6-10 in any order
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Best running team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best running team?   Best running team? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 1:58 pm

i been saying ATL all yr and nothing has changed.

THERE is a wr WITH 65 BLOCKING!!!!!!!!

nuf said
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
abdaninja

abdaninja

Best running team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best running team?   Best running team? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Tyler1281 wrote:
i love the pats they have a bunch of backs and good blocking te's and their oline is insane they all have good speed, and acc

dissagree best run team is ravens, panthers ,giants all icould think top of my head oh and ATL duh oak and jets id say panthers cause they got those mean backs and cam cam solid WR core
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

Best running team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best running team?   Best running team? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:37 am

did someone say the browns?
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

Best running team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best running team?   Best running team? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:57 pm

rams, i give it to Sjack about 20-30 times a game, he ALWAYS falls forward

currently through 7 games in c4 ps3 majors, he has 135 carries, 1115 yards, and 15 tds...

Dude is a goon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best running team? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best running team?   Best running team? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best running team?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: