Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden NFL 2012 - Formations Tool

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Madden NFL 2012 - Formations Tool Empty
PostSubject: Madden NFL 2012 - Formations Tool   Madden NFL 2012 - Formations Tool EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:18 am

Click Here for my Formations Tool

The formations tool is my spreadsheet which lists every offensive formation in the game. To the right of the formation name, is the names of every playbook the formation is in.

This use of this tool is for when you want to find all the playbooks with your favorite formation in it. If you love Strong Close, but you can't find it in any playbook, you can check my formation tool.

(You may notice that the formations highlighted in orange have images of the formation. This is because I took my Madden 11 version of this spreadsheet and created the M12 version. This means that the Formations that are not highlighted (or just white) are NEW to Madden 12.) (They may not be new but have different names from previous versions of Madden at least)

This tool will be very useful for building schemes around specific playbooks.

I decided to make this because custom playbooks are so bugged this year. You have to go through a long process to set audibles. Once you finally have your audibles set, when you go in game, your playbook is very disorganized. Each formation (like Gun) will be separated despite you having 8 different Gun Sets in your playbook. (Gun - Snugs Flip may be separated from Gun - Split Slot.. and usually every formation is like this)

Oh also, if you can, please donate. This takes me a lot of time. Thanks

Click Here for my Formations Tool

Last edited by wangtangkiki on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

Madden NFL 2012 - Formations Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 2012 - Formations Tool   Madden NFL 2012 - Formations Tool EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:32 am

wow nice work wang!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com

Madden NFL 2012 - Formations Tool
Page 1 of 1