Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Minnesota Vikings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

Minnesota Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:32 am

just wanted to get your guys opinions on how to setup the vikings Defense.i know they dont have a whole lot of depth but any tips or suggestions would be great thank you
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

Minnesota Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Everson Griffin needs to see the field now that Jared Allen has lost the speed rusher opposite him.

I'd move Chris Cook to CB2, Winfield CB 1, Johnson FS, Griffin SS
Best 3 LBs: Greenway - Henderson - ??? (pick who fits your system...some love speed, some love zone coverage, some love play recognition)
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

Minnesota Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:35 pm

found my new slot corner as well after looking over the roster.cant remember his name off the top of my head Mistral something i think.but 90+ speed 70+ man coverage. automatic nickleback
Back to top Go down
n3tz0mb13

Minnesota Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:38 am

vikings are my team and u want it like this,,,Allen-BALLARD-Williams-Robison
henderson-henderson-greenway
winfield-griffin-sanford-johnson play alot of cover 3 and 2sink -u can run vs speed so back off alot of the coverages u pick/and just keep aking smart angles to ballcarrier and lay the lumber....works everytime...
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

Minnesota Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:15 pm

n3tz0mb13 wrote:
vikings are my team and u want it like this,,,Allen-BALLARD-Williams-Robison
henderson-henderson-greenway
winfield-griffin-sanford-johnson play alot of cover 3 and 2sink -u can run vs speed so back off alot of the coverages u pick/and just keep aking smart angles to ballcarrier and lay the lumber....works everytime...

gotta have everson griffin in there for robison....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minnesota Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Vikings   Minnesota Vikings Empty

Back to top Go down

Minnesota Vikings
Page 1 of 1