Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

How do you guy's set up the cowboys def?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M V P

M V P

How do you guy's set up the cowboys def? Empty
PostSubject: How do you guy's set up the cowboys def?   How do you guy's set up the cowboys def? EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Title says it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you guy's set up the cowboys def?   How do you guy's set up the cowboys def? EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:56 pm

M V P wrote:
Title says it all.

Depends on what kind of defense you are trying to run.
Back to top Go down
M V P

M V P

PostSubject: Re: How do you guy's set up the cowboys def?   How do you guy's set up the cowboys def? EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:23 pm

I like the 46 norm and speed.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: How do you guy's set up the cowboys def?   How do you guy's set up the cowboys def? EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:42 pm

DTs
preference, cant remember their names offhand, dont rly use the boyz

LE - B. Carter
RE - Spencer
MLB - Ware

CBs -
1. Newman
2. Jenkins
3. Scandrick
4. Mccann

FS - AoA
SS - Ball

thats my setup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you guy's set up the cowboys def?   How do you guy's set up the cowboys def? EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:49 pm

I run with the Cowboys exclusively and this is the setup I am using right now.

LE - Spencer
RE - Ware
DT1 - Ratliff
DT2 - Spears

LOLB - James/Lee
MLB - Brooking/Lee/Carter
  • If Brooking gets hurt Lee will automatic replace him in the 46 Normal package. You can sub in Carter manually when you switch to 46 Speed. If Carter gets tired in the 46 Speed package, sub in Lee to give Carter a rest
ROLB - Butler/Lee

***Lee maybe starting MLB or LOLB in the 46 Normal (may switch James to MLB & Lee to LOLB) once the updated rosters come out. He had a GREAT 1st game. 12 tackles & a pick almost 6. BEAST!

CB1 - Newman
CB2 - Jenkins
CB3 - Scandrick
CB4 - Ball
CB5 - McCray
  • If one of my CBs gets injured I will move everyone up 1 spot & replace that 3rd spot with Ball. McCray will become my CB4. (If you follow Gibs suggestion, you know that the CB4 position is the least important position in this scheme, so you can get away with LB'ish type players in this position) McCray is a good mix of CB & LB type attributes. He has adequate speed & has some of the better attributes as far as tackeling, hit power, block shedding, power move, fitness move, etc out of all the Cowboys secondary. I like to try and maintain McCann & AOA at FS & SS at all times because they make PLAYS! (both have GREAT catching) But, as a last resort I will move McCann or AOA to CB if needed.
FS - McCann
SS - AOA
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***This is all subject to change. This is just currently what has been the most successful for me & my play style with the 46.
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: How do you guy's set up the cowboys def?   How do you guy's set up the cowboys def? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:08 am

Huge cowboys fan here as well... I been working with the 4-3 lately..Here is my setup

DT- Ratliff/ cant remember the other DT..Hes a guy whos really big and strong..
LE-Olshansky
RE-Spencer/ But been toying around with Ware there
MLB- Bruce carter
ROLB-Ware
LOLB- James
CB- Newman/Jenkins/Scandrick/AOA
FS- McCann
SS- Josh Thomas ( Dude is pretty good)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you guy's set up the cowboys def?   How do you guy's set up the cowboys def? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you guy's set up the cowboys def?
Page 1 of 1