Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Couple questions from M11 to M12

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shutdowncity

Couple questions from M11 to M12 Empty
PostSubject: Couple questions from M11 to M12   Couple questions from M11 to M12 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:11 pm

1. Can you still turbo blitz?

2. Does the contain blitz still work?

3. What playbook is that QB sneak in im hearing about?

4. What do we like in M12 so far?

Looking forward to getting rollling on M12 soon. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions from M11 to M12   Couple questions from M11 to M12 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Im no expert on madden but I have some strong opinions.

1. I saw some turbo blitzers the first couple of days but not anymore. The pass rush is much more effective in in m12. 4 man rushes will reach the qb in a more realistic manner than in m11.

2. I have not had success with contain blitzes. Overload blitzes seem to work really well though. I noticed I have to keep extra blockers in more than ever before.

3. My explanation of the new QB sneak, is that the qb shoots the gap like a rocket. When I do it my qb is at the second level of defenders instantly. I usually get 2-3 yards each time.

4. I like M12 the more I play it. It's more realistic than M11.

I played m11 for 8 months and considered myself as having above average stick skills. In m12 I'm average on defense. My running game is average, but my passing game sucks. Passing is a lot different than it was in m11 and I haven't been able to adjust. My prob is I don't have the time to practice like I did for m11.

My advise is don't judge too early if you don't like it at first. It will grow on you.
Back to top Go down
shutdowncity

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions from M11 to M12   Couple questions from M11 to M12 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:41 am

Just played a couple games and boy am i dogshit. lost first 1 and won 2nd one, but played 2 bums with 14-7 records.

What formation is QB sneak in?

I was one of the best, if not the best player in M11. I ran the Gibs boat early, which I give 100% credit to him, but only I ran it better than he did. (sorry gibs) I then switched to SF, NO and ran the table with that late in the season.

M12 baby, lets get in to it.

Back to top Go down
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions from M11 to M12   Couple questions from M11 to M12 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:14 pm

QB sneak in the goal line formation is the only one I know of.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions from M11 to M12   Couple questions from M11 to M12 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 6:35 pm

shutdowncity wrote:
1. Can you still turbo blitz?
not to my knowledge

2. Does the contain blitz still work?
at times...nowhere near reliable

3. What playbook is that QB sneak in im hearing about?
every pb has it in goaline

4. What do we like in M12 so far?
zone coverage more than anything
Looking forward to getting rollling on M12 soon. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple questions from M11 to M12   Couple questions from M11 to M12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple questions from M11 to M12
Page 1 of 1