Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Beating bump and run in 12

Go down 
+2
king_jason2
finfever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
finfever

finfever

Beating bump and run in 12 Empty
PostSubject: Beating bump and run in 12   Beating bump and run in 12 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Having troubles beating bnr this year. Cant seem to find any unbumps. Any help? Im using the texans book. More so the tight doubles shotgun formation. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Beating bump and run in 12   Beating bump and run in 12 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:58 pm

I use the texas pb as well . This book prob has the most unbumps out there .jus gotta know where to look. Its nowhere near as effective as it used to be. Try this and they will stop bumping you. I FORM CLOSE PA AUDIBLE. Blk the hb, streak the TE, put the wr on the left square/x on a curl, motion circle/b out right snap just before he sets. Its very effective vs man bump the te clears the area of traffic and if you put a fast guy at the unbump wr then its off to the races. If they manually take that away check down to the curl. Look in ace close there are some in there too along with many forms in this book gl bro hope this helps
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Beating bump and run in 12   Beating bump and run in 12 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:06 pm

ive seen people just putting people on streaks and just motioning them out.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Beating bump and run in 12   Beating bump and run in 12 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:28 am

Trips Gun Bunch play is Z-spot, one of the oldest madden press beaters there is ,motion B out and he runs a delay curl route , snap before he sets and he runs by the defender with no bump just bullet pass to him...

You can drag the A wr and slant out the Y TE and most times the TE isn't pressed and this switchs man coverage up so you have the motioned out B route or the TE slant out route if they start user guarding the motion WR

Sasser is also right that a motioned out streak from any compressed set can beat bump also

In Tight doubles the quick audible stick play will beat press, its a snap and hike throw to the slot wr as the defenders get crossed up at LOS, or just take the slot wr and do a motioned out streak...

The play king jason stated used to be my favorite press beater in houston it will roast press D as well

Motioned out drag routes also beat press,as soon as the wr cuts back in bullet pass throw
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Beating bump and run in 12   Beating bump and run in 12 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Only bad thing bout usin motion... Its real easy to pick up on as a defender, surely I hope no one will let their opponent keep hitting the motioed wr repeatedly. I think its best if ur able to find umbumps that dont need motion.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Beating bump and run in 12   Beating bump and run in 12 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:00 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:
Only bad thing bout usin motion... Its real easy to pick up on as a defender, surely I hope no one will let their opponent keep hitting the motioed wr repeatedly. I think its best if ur able to find umbumps that dont need motion.

yeah an experienced player will take away the motion routes, but unless you are in a formation where the player isn't pressed at the LOS there isn't many stock routes if any that beat BNR, unless its a HB out of the backfield....

i have noticed on gun tight flex that the right slot WR gets a free release alot off LOS, and the far inside slot WR does alot also on flip trips as well, i dont know many other formations where there is a free release off the top of my head though
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Beating bump and run in 12   Beating bump and run in 12 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:03 pm

If you don't have a route to make the user defender honest for trying to jump your motion hike throws, you need to start utilizing inside receivers run streaks past OLBs/slot corners up the seam and/or have backside routes that are ALSO quick hitters. Make the opponent pay for overplaying a motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beating bump and run in 12   Beating bump and run in 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beating bump and run in 12
Page 1 of 1