Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2020_ht

PostSubject: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:37 am

How many of you have played against some *** who is a level 25 or whatever, and if you've kicked their ***, they wait until the clock hits 0:00 and they pull the plug and get dc'd. Then when you choose to continue against the cpu your system freezes up and won't do anything but stay on the screen showing the stadium from a corner angle so you have to quit and the game doesn't get recorded. I have encountered too many of these sore losing girls who can't take a loss, and I wanted to know if anyone has found out how to stop, or counter this to still get the w.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZFarls
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:55 pm

thats garbage man, atleast your able to get wins against top players. I'll try and hit up some EA devs on twitter and hit you back. I havent seen anyone try this to me, but im on xbox for now.

"A customer is the most important visitor on our premises, he is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. He is not an outsider in our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so"

www.maddenbible.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.maddenbible.com
2020_ht

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Cool, I appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:35 pm

2020_ht----------

i agree everytime i play one of these so called HIGH LEVEL players n smash em they can't take their medicine and resort to glitchin. something i have found to be helpful against the 0.00 D/C glitch is to make sure you have at least one timeout left because in order for them to execute the glitch they have to eject their disc from the driver at the exact moment the clock reaches o.oo there is very lil room for error and it must be timed perfectly. to mess up their timing let the clock tick and get em thinking they are gunna do their glitch... when the clock reaches 1 SECOND bam call your time out and you will laugh at them for getting booted cuz you just screwed up their timing

also if they do catch you with this glitch just select quit and count game DO NOT SELECT CONTINUE VS CPU!!!! it will freeze as you know.

I wish EA would get off their A** and fix this crap but hey you get used to it year after year... if you love the game like i do you'll keep given em you 60 bucks LOL hope this helps guys peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:40 pm

You can also be in a play when the clock hits 0...I would suggest a pass
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:08 pm

just wondering can people do this in online franchises? Cause ive had it happen in online ranked games but if it happened in a franchise game i dont know how i could bear it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Philley32

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:26 pm

I punt the ball at the 0 mark so that a play has occurred. It is hard to time it right when a play is running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D_Cash

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:33 pm

I call a timeout with 0:01 seconds left then run a play, for some reason by doing this people have attempted a d/c glitch but were unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:50 pm

D_Cash wrote:
I call a timeout with 0:01 seconds left then run a play, for some reason by doing this people have attempted a d/c glitch but were unsuccessful.

wow great idea, i cant believe i never thought of that.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EaglePride615

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:25 pm

hit quit and count game. the game is over so why continue when their is no time left. works every time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2020_ht

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:52 pm

I got another one. I had just picked a guy off with 1:34 left in the 4th, and he did something to d/c me. All it said was "the connection to your opponent has been lost" with no other option but end game. I knew I'd been had. It gave me a lost. Seems like no one can take losing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EaglePride615

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:05 pm

thats possibly cain and able. there is no counter for that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maddenman123

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Same thing happened to me about 10 mins ago. It was actually a fun game. It wasn't the best played game but it was fun. Both our defenses were on the ropes. I was the Ravens, and he was the Eagles. He took a 6 pt lead on me with 5.mins and some change left. So my game plan was to score with the clock as low as can be. I ended scoring a Td with 10 secs left. I think what pissed him off was he had me on that last drive 4th and 17, and I hit Williams on a slant to the sidelines out of Snugs. I started the game 14-0, he tied it. Then he went up by 2 td's and I came back. He was a level 32. He invited me out f West lobby but I didn't check his stats like I normally do. 00:00 was on the clock and sure enough screen froze and I had to quit game. I went back online and no win after a hard fought game. I could of sent him a message, but for what. It was funny though because when I went back into lobby he was there and then he left with the quickness. So to save somebody an hour of there life stay away from PSN gamertag:Fonzogotgame. If anybody should been irritated it should of been me. He was trying to block every extra point and field goal. He went for it everytime after scoring a td instead of kicking extra point. He was running unbumpables. He was trying to run to the side with Vick to affect the AI. Not that there's anything wrong with those things. But just not my style and it does irritate me. But I didn't care I made the plays when I had to. I have never ran into the glitch before and that's why I wasn't expecting it. I picked continue versus computer and I guess I chose the wrong option. There's wannabe men out there who can't take a loss like a man. Thanks I just wanted to share that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:41 pm

yea it would be c*** and ***e if it is in the middle of the game

Last edited by SteelersPSUfan on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:57 pm

I wouldn't mention the name of it because people that are curious will try it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:16 pm

heh, I just wrote a little story about this.... didn't realize it was so common. Man, people are sore losers.... take the loss like a man and learn from it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bibleman

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:05 pm

you guys did see where the guy told you how to counter it right? .. press quit and count game .. n just cuz you got disconnected doesn't mean your opponent did it .... i've been d/cd in the 4th many times up a lot and I'm not foolish enough to just jump on the guy saying he cain n able'd me .... there's not as many people using that as some of you probably think ... it's a computer program, not many people will resort to that level of loserville just to get a good madden record
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:12 pm

lol you shouldn't name the program so other people decide to do it... I'm going to get a site in the name of the program and provide a program that isn't the actual program just to annoy those people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)   

Back to top Go down

How to stop the PS3 online d/c glitch (I've been dealing with this for 2 months!!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Online, League, and Offline Gameplay Form-
Jump to: