Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

More on custom playbooks...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintsG0Marchin'In

More on custom playbooks... Empty
PostSubject: More on custom playbooks...   More on custom playbooks... EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:52 pm

I thought I had a few things figured out yesterday, and I did have a FEW things figured out but now I can't even remember the steps I took to get the form audibles I want so now I'm lost again. Farls explained it about as well as I've seen it explained but still I would like see a video on this. There has to be somebody here who has this nailed down in fact I've seen a couple of you guys say you do in a thread still running here so if one of you that really knows what you're doing would make a video on playbooks from the very start with deleting plays all the way through to setting form auds I would really appreciate it. The current video on custom playbooks here stops short of form auds.
Back to top Go down
Ghostface

Ghostface

PostSubject: Re: More on custom playbooks...   More on custom playbooks... EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:07 pm

go to madden tv show #117 its all there...hope this helps
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

PostSubject: Re: More on custom playbooks...   More on custom playbooks... EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:08 pm

Yeah peep the video mentioned above. if that doesn't help add me (if you have a ps3) and we can do a quick voice chat. I've been able to get it down.

Note: For offense try using the Cowboys playbook to start. For defense try using Carolina to start.

- PSN: FAVREALOUS
Back to top Go down
jfbest49

PostSubject: Re: More on custom playbooks...   More on custom playbooks... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 4:23 am

Hey FAVREALOUS can you help me out every time i set my audibles i get four slotted but i alway have that play action play instead of having 5 i have 4 how do i get 5 plays. also when i pick the first play it doesnt show up in my game plan unless i rate in the all plays screen the go to my game plan then it shows up im on PS3 also jfbest in my nameon psn
Back to top Go down
black udder

PostSubject: Re: More on custom playbooks...   More on custom playbooks... EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Offense works fine, here's what you do.
Pick a playbook and clear all the plays but the one play action. Once it's clean except for that one play, add your 5 audibles like this.
1. Pick play, rate it 5 stars on 1st down only.
2. Pick play, rate it 5 stars on 1st down only.
3. pick play, rate it 5 stars on 1st down only.
4. pick play, rate it 5 stars on 1st down only.
5. pick play, rate it 5 stars on 1st down only.

Now, go into your gameplan, hit edit game plan, then copy/paste your 1st down plan to all your scenarios (paste).

Save the playbook. That will give you those 5 audibles.

Defense I haven't figured out yet how to have special teams options. I clear the playbook and lose onside kick, field goal, etc.
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

PostSubject: Re: More on custom playbooks...   More on custom playbooks... EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:12 pm

JFBEST49,
Try the steps BLACK UDDER mentioned, as he breaks it down quite well. The only things I did different them him was rate my first added play 5 stars on every down, and I didn't do the gameplan part he mentioned (I don't use gameplan much). However, doing the gameplan portion that he mentions will certainly help with locating plays (MOST IMPORTANTLY in a defensive playbook with a lot of plays).

- PSN: FAVREALOUS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More on custom playbooks...   More on custom playbooks... Empty

Back to top Go down

More on custom playbooks...
Page 1 of 1