Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Campbell/ McFadden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jander

Jander

Campbell/ McFadden Empty
PostSubject: Campbell/ McFadden   Campbell/ McFadden EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:01 am

Looks like Campbell is going to just to an 84 overall with the updates tomorrow. Maybe he can hit a receiver or at least get the ball within 5 yards of him. And McFadden is going to 92 overall, whats everybody's thoughts?
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

Campbell/ McFadden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campbell/ McFadden   Campbell/ McFadden EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:06 am

McFadden will be even better, straight up beast. He keeps going at this rate, expect 99 ovr by the end of the season. Campbell should continue to get better. Hope he gets at least 80 something deep accuracy sooner or later. I dont use the raiders now because i cant hit any targets with him or pryor right now. Hopefully it improves. Because i love using DMC he is just crazy good.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down

Campbell/ McFadden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: