Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades

Go down 
+2
SasserAssassin
rayricedabeast
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rayricedabeast

rayricedabeast

Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades   Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:23 am

As a Ravens fan I am loving the fact that my man T.Smith got an overall update of 75 with a 95 spd rating!!! Are you happy or upset about your teams updates??? Or are you completely ticked??? I would love some feedback on this. Let it out!!!
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades   Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:16 am

raiders got a big bost
Back to top Go down
AssassinJ0E

AssassinJ0E

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades   Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:38 am

Josh Cribbs has only a 69 catch rating. That is ridiculous I mean T Pryor has a 70. He also had a amazing had a amazing catch against Miami. They could at least give him a 75.

Sad

Everyone else I am happy about though.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades   Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Loving the colts defense finally got a boost this year, hope they play against every team this year as well as they did the steelers.

I think Pat Angler has the potential to be a future star hes always by the ball. 21 tackles combined in one game is pretty crazy.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades   Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:53 pm

I'm loving the updates, although I'm not sure how much more we can go up (PACKERS fan). The boost to Finley this past Friday just makes him even more murderous for my opponents. I will say I am liking the small 2 point overall jump for SS Morgan Burnnet. It's not a huge deal, but I do put him in certain key spots in certain defensive packages. I think what I am watching most are the updates to S.S. (Sam Sheilds), as I will often start him at CB in certain packages, and but Charlie Wood at Free Safety (Shhhhhhhh IT'S A KILLER!), then move Nick Collins to Strong Safety.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades   Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:23 pm

naw...not just yet!

Rice's spd should be at least 93

Webb should have plenty of upgrades:

awr:70-75, tak: 70-72, zcv: 80

~Mili

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades   Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You Happy With Your Team's Upgrades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: