Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement

Go down 
+3
AssassinJ0E
BuckNut4eva
WFColonel56
7 posters
AuthorMessage
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement Empty
PostSubject: MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement   MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:03 pm

If your going to block FGs do not run the MB offense step 4 step.

Your making the site look bad, just saying.

Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement   MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:15 pm

The FG blocking has gotten so bad, that people who would never do it myself included have started doing it because they get it blocked every time as well....

Alot of people who use maddenbible O don't frequent the site or even know about it, most of them are prima customers, i have played alot of people using atl and 46 D just like the guides show and asked them what there forum name on MB was and they said they dont know what MB is, they bought the guides off prima....

So some of it isn't the sites members but just random people who bought the prima guides
Back to top Go down
AssassinJ0E

AssassinJ0E

PostSubject: Re: MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement   MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:17 pm

I know its just annoying. Just put the controller down and let it happen when its earned.
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement   MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:42 pm

this is crazy I havent had ONE single fg blocked this year but i only play in c4 so that is probably why
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement   MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:08 pm

I just ran into a guy that did this every time, only thing that kept this guy in the game was his blocked field goal. He ran one back for like a 65 yard TD and he scored that way. So annoying.

That and Joseph Addai's Fumble kept him in the game.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement   MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:02 pm

I blocked couple in the demo, but in games I just try to make sure it's not a fake.
Back to top Go down
Shogun

PostSubject: Re: MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement   MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:13 pm

For xp's, quick kicking neutralizes it . Long FG's prob get blocked a lot though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement   MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement Empty

Back to top Go down

MB FG BLK: Public Service Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: