Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden 13 Practice Mode

Go down 
+3
JakeH23
FAVREALOUS
bahdbwoy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bahdbwoy

Madden 13 Practice Mode Empty
PostSubject: Madden 13 Practice Mode   Madden 13 Practice Mode EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Can we get a "Random" option where we can say play against random cov2, 2man under, cov3, cov4, man, blitz
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Practice Mode   Madden 13 Practice Mode EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 5:13 pm

That's a good idea and would be lovely. I always use the random feature, but would be helpful if you could specify the details a bit more.
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Practice Mode   Madden 13 Practice Mode EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:30 am

I just want to be able to determine when the QB can snap and make it to where they just sit there., It's annoying hooking up a second controller.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Practice Mode   Madden 13 Practice Mode EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:26 am

what we need is the last gen practice mode

You could pick to go against auto man (cov2,3,4) cov from any specific formation/playbook...and on O you could go vs random running/passing plays in 1 formation or entire pb

You could randomize all plays in any 1 formation (same for practicing aganst O as well
---------------
Also a QB snap count would be great.....3 sec, 5, sec, 7 , 0 sec would be great

And also I want to have a choice to decide if the CPU can block O players.. I want to choose Yes (as they do now) or no and run the play as designed with no additional blocks
---------------------
switching weather in p made would be a bonus as well as being able to change pbs would be a bonus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Practice Mode   Madden 13 Practice Mode EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:33 pm

WF has brilliant ideas....

one other thing i would like, is the ability to save your default audibles from within practice mode...do you know just how many times i set and aud and then think "well i wonder if when i aud into this form if THIS is a quick aud..." etc...

one thing that's not practice oriented that I want added is the ability to save your audibles FLIPPED. I know it's a minor tweak to aud, then flip it...but in a day of quick snapping, as well as how broken our aud system is (not being able to aud with anyone moving)...flipped auds would be awesome to have...
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Practice Mode   Madden 13 Practice Mode EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:37 pm

id like the computer to not be on steroids on all madden in practice mode
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Practice Mode   Madden 13 Practice Mode EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:50 pm

^^^lol so true, i dnt think it was always like that lol

the sliders need to be how it is online/head to head 50/50 for most and adjust the certain difficulty related ones. instead of 25/75 type of stuff

and to zans last point
having flipped plays in the auds would be great. But they have never gotten it right b4 (every aud was flipped) so I guess they just took out the ability to flip them all together

but if i could save flipped auds than its a rap man. I would have my entire play selection for my scheme for far tight trips and I could get to all of my tight doubles plays from audible lol
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Practice Mode   Madden 13 Practice Mode EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:51 pm

gibs and farls use your magical powers and make it happen lol
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Practice Mode   Madden 13 Practice Mode EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:04 pm

I talked to gibs, personally, about that yesterday.
Back to top Go down
black udder

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Practice Mode   Madden 13 Practice Mode EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:49 am

how about being able to practice with your online franchise team? If you do a fantasy draft, you can't build that team any other way - other than (I guess) making another online franchise with just you and then build your team). But you still can't practice. And teams/players work better/worse with different plays. And I agree with all WF's comments above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 13 Practice Mode   Madden 13 Practice Mode Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 13 Practice Mode
Page 1 of 1